Lap up their tears - A Club’s Remarkably Advantageous Fixture List and it’s Certainly Not Celtic

They could of course point out that if you went by the ACTUAL top six from last season, Livi and St Johnstone were in it and Hearts weren't even in the same division, having been unjustly relegated so the beasts could be given a title they weren't willing to earn by completing the season.

Not the same as assuming the made-up top six that they are fantasising about.

I dont even need to google search

Celtic swapped fixtures with Rangers
No they didn’t far from it

they played the 2 newly promoted championship teams in the first two games then have played all bottom 6 teams either home or away

it’s almost as if Ange was getting handed an easy start to build momentum but it’s backfired spectacularly

We have never had such an easy start to the season that Celtic have had in all those years of being second

Stats don’t lie Timmy does ..

A Club’s Remarkably Advantageous Fixture List and it’s Certainly Not Celtic​

EditorSep 26 2021, 9:38

Neil Doncaster - Photo Jeff Holmes

I think it’s important that this information is shared the Celtic family. We need to challenge and dispel the myth that the SPFL are anti Rangers. I also think that the media need to aware that the fixtures are heavily weighted in favour of one team.The Scottish Premiership is NOT a level playing field (pardon the pun)

I’m more than happy for you to share the information as you see fit and I’m happy to remain anonymous.

Just in case anybody suggests this is a one-off issue which can happen due to having an 12 team league with a split. The fixtures for 2019-20 when the league was halted due to the pandemic had exactly the same statistics and fixtures breakdown.

Another startling statistic this season is that CELTIC will play away from home against Aberdeen, Hibs, Hearts and Rangers once each during the European competition qualifiers and the Europa League

RANGERS will have their first and only away league fixture against either Aberdeen, Hibs, Hearts and Celtic just as the Europa League ends.

So, the league fixtures also offer them less onerous ties during European competitions.

It must be Luck!

1004668937-1024x683.jpg

Photo: Malcolm Mackenzie

Review of Scottish Premiership Fixtures 2021-2022…

A thorough review of the SPFL Premiership fixtures list for this season makes some interesting reading. There is in my opinion clear evidence of the fixtures being manipulated to favour one particular club!

In a season where the outcome of the league championship is crucial, in terms of income generation, guaranteeing direct access to the Champions League Group stages, with potential income of up to £40 million, it is evident that one club has a major advantage over Celtic in the quest for this prize.

Due to the Premiership Split in April 2022, there is a question about which clubs will form the ‘TOP SIX’ in the league after the ‘Split’.

However, I would suggest that the majority of Scottish football fans, pundits and media would agree that the ‘TOP SIX’ clubs will include the following ‘FIVE’ and one other.

1006280825-1024x698.jpg

CELTIC, RANGERS, ABERDEEN, HIBERNIAN and HEARTS.​

Using this assertion, a review of the fixtures list reveals the following shocking facts.

AWAY FIXTURES FACTS

FACT 1 – CELTIC will play the FOUR clubs other named above AWAY from home twice up to the split in April 2022. So that’s Rangers 2 away, Aberdeen 2 away, Hearts 2 away, Hibernian 2 away = 8 games

RANGERS will only play the other FOUR clubs named above AWAY from home once up to the split in April 2022. So that’s Celtic 1 away, Aberdeen 1 away, Hearts 1 away, Hibernian 1 away = 4 games

FACT 2 – CELTIC will play 8 of their 17 away games up to the Split against the 4 clubs named above (Rangers, Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibernian) that’s 47% of all away games to the split.

RANGERS will play 4 of their 16 away games up to the Split against the 4 clubs named above (Celtic, Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibernian) that’s 25%% of all away games to the split.

FACT 3 – CELTIC will have played 4 of their away games against the 4 clubs named above by the end of October 2021. RANGERS will not meet any of the 4 clubs named above until the first week in December 2021.

FACT 4 – RANGERS, 45% of their away games up to the split, will be completed BEFORE they meet one of the 4 clubs mentioned above.

49065131-1024x716.jpg

Neil Doncaster Photo: Andrew Milligan

FACT 5 – CELTIC will need to play 2 more away games against TOP 6 post-split, to get 19 away matches. So, in total CELTIC will play 10 of their 19 away games against TOP 6 Teams, 53% of away games. Excluding the other Top 6 team (not named) Celtic will play 47% of all of their away games against the 4 clubs named above. (9 from 19 away games).

RANGERS will need to play 3 more away games against TOP 6 post-split to get 19 away matches. So, in total RANGERS will play 7 of their 19 away games against TOP 6 Teams, 37% of away games. Excluding the other Top 6 team (not named) Rangers will play 32% of their away games against the 4 clubs named above (6 from 19 away games).

1006508592-1024x707.jpeg

Photo Jeff Holmes

AWAY MATCHES 2021-2022​

CELTIC – Number of away matched up to the Split against named teams:
Rangers – 2 Aberdeen – 2 Hearts – 2 Hibernian – 2

CELTIC – % of away matches up to split against named teams – 47%

CELTIC – % of away matches after split against named – 47%

RANGERS – Number of away matched up to the Split against named teams:
Celtic – 1 Aberdeen – 1 Hearts – 1 Hibernian – 1

RANGERS – % of away matches up to split against named teams – 25%

RANGERS – % of away matches after split against named teams – 32%

1006502426.jpg

Celtic Park Celtic temporary chief executive Michael Nicholson (centre) Photo: Jeff Holmes

The theory behind Football League competitions is to determine the best teams over a season with all teams playing each other on equal terms as outlined below. An early definition of how a football league competition works.

‘The most common format for a football league competition consists of each team playing the others twice at home and twice away. Three points for a win, one for a draw, and the team with the most points after all the games played on an equal basis is the champion’.

While we all appreciate that a 12-team league competition with a top and bottom 6 split creates anomalies. The inequalities in this fixture list are startling.

There is nothing equal about the facts listed above. Or, am I being paranoid, as we Celtic fans are often accused of being?

Author’s Name supplied but withheld on request.

Interesting stats here, we all realised that Celtic have had a tough start to the season but reckon that these things even themselves out over the course of the season. The above articles suggests that assumption may be wrong and given that the new Celtic Interim SEO Michael Nicholson is an accomplished football administrator surely it is his responsibility to ask some questions about these imbalances in the statistics shown above and do something about it going forward?

Or is the Celtic FC Board happy playing in a rigged game? Answers on a postcard to Auldheid…

More Stories / Latest

Keep up to date on Twitter @HarryHoodBook

He’s completely forgotten about our tour of Japan, we’ll be getting fixtures moved about for that surely ??

No they didn’t far from it

they played the 2 newly promoted championship teams in the first two games then have played all bottom 6 teams either home or away

it’s almost as if Ange was getting handed an easy start to build momentum but it’s backfired spectacularly

We have never had such an easy start to the season that Celtic have had in all those years of being second

Stats don’t lie Timmy does ..
They are paired with us in terms which of the teams and opposite to who we play home and away go but the actual schedule is different

i.e we had Dundee away and they have Dundee home in rounds 1-11

I must have missed something. I thought the fixtures are reciprocated from the previous season. So we had the nightmare fixtures last season that they are moaning about.
No you are not missing anything they are :shh:

Yes the fixture flips each season but the actual schedule is different

Like antipsychotics for treating paranoid schizophrenia, winning without Rangers in the league only temporarily kept the delusional monster at bay

now they lost “ra ten” and AngeBall is looking more and more like the 3 legged horse we knew it was, the monster has reared its ugly head again. It’s actually quite delightful in a familiar, ranty, ‘ra masons control ra wurld’ sort of way

He missed out this one:

The SPFL fixtures were not completed and Celtic were awarded the League. This was after the SPFL pockled a vote on completing the season.

Auldheid missed that one.

OWhat year was it we where away to Tim’s , sheep and Motherwell 3 of first 4 games ?
Just look at last season , our opening match dolly at shittodrie..These tims that write that type of crap have selective memories and no sense.:shh:

1006502426.jpg

Celtic Park Celtic temporary chief executive Michael Nicholson (centre) Photo: Jeff Holmes
F.ucking hell why does everyone who's ever been on the board of that evil club look so creepy? It's like the line up from a seminary in a horror film.

If these maniacs put as much time into creating a decent CV, and trying to find employment, they might be able to afford cleaning products, and their club wouldn't have to remind them of the importance of washing.
Worrying that these demented loonballs walk amongst us.

In other words ... "It isnae fair" "masonic conspiracy" blah, blah, blah

Riddle me this timothy. If the SPFL favour Rangers why are we trying to get a clear out from top to bottom?

Now we know what happened to the Just Us Tims guys.

They also seem to inhabit the comments section of the fictional article.
This is the best comment so far. The only things he missed were the six week projected weather forecast and how it all points to a shooter on The Grassy Knoll

Our 55 has ended them

From Damian Gallagher
You might want to look at cards given during the above mentioned teams matches, and also at the stages of the games they are given. On top of that the free kicks and the areas of the pitch they are awarded! The list goes on. Did I mention the match officials? I digress!

It's a catastrophe...I mean it's a conspiracy
You put in your own placemen inside the SFPL, you fill the SFA posts with Filth-minded fraudsters,

You weigh the entire Scottish press and media in your favour.

You have the luxury of knowing that the present Scottish establishment from politics to courts to the police are fully on your side and batting behind the scenes to give you every advantage possible.

And yet ... still the fckn Masons manage to put the fckn fix in for these Protestant bstrds!

Crafty rather than craft one might think. ;)

Round
12:30​
A​
Aberdeen FC
Aberdeen FC
15:00​
H​
St. Mirren FC
St. Mirren FC
19:45​
H​
St. Johnstone FC
St. Johnstone FC
16:30​
A​
Livingston FC
Livingston FC
H​
Kilmarnock FC
Kilmarnock FC
17:30​
A​
Hamilton Academical
Hamilton Academical
H​
Dundee United
Dundee United
12:00​
A​
Hibernian FC
Hibernian FC
A​
Motherwell FC
Motherwell FC
H​
Ross County FC
Ross County FC
A​
Celtic FC
Celtic FC
H​
Livingston FC
Livingston FC
A​
Kilmarnock FC
Kilmarnock FC

Interesting stats here, we all realised that Celtic have had a tough start to the season but reckon that these things even themselves out over the course of the season. The above articles suggests that assumption may be wrong and given that the new Celtic Interim SEO Michael Nicholson is an accomplished football administrator surely it is his responsibility to ask some questions about these imbalances in the statistics shown above and do something about it going forward?

I really cant understand wtf the rest of the article is really saying tbh, but Im on muscle relaxants.

However, last year we played Aberdeen away as our first league game, possibly the season before as well.

This year celtc got the newly promoted team, then the other in the next game. They are only tough because of the results of the games, not the level of teams.

Ra sellics 1st 10 games.
Where's the hard away fixtures???
und
H​
Hamilton Academical
Hamilton Academical
A​
Kilmarnock FC
Kilmarnock FC
17:30​
A​
Dundee United
Dundee United
H​
Motherwell FC
Motherwell FC
A​
Ross County FC
Ross County FC
19:45​
A​
St. Mirren FC
St. Mirren FC
H​
Livingston FC
Livingston FC
H​
Hibernian FC
Hibernian FC
A​
St. Johnstone FC
St. Johnstone FC
H​
Rangers FC
Rangers FC

Just look at last season , our opening match dolly at shittodrie..These tims that write that type of crap have selective memories and no sense.:shh:
He probably wrote that from Carstairs .
I thought that 55 wouldn’t bother them either. Ahem

There is only so many times the “incompetent executive “ can fix you up with st mirren , Dundee. The opening gambit of fixtures gave safe passage in the deluded hope of catching us cold at Ibrox.
Doncaster’s software has done everything it can for your wretched club. Hell, he has provided you Kevin Clancy on numerous occasions already.
You still can’t win , Your team is shit
WATP

I tried to reply on their website.lol

TERRY MUNRO on 26 September, 2021 9:07 pm
Didn’t hear anyone complaining when Rangers played these 3 away fixtures at the start of the season in the Premiership 2018/2019
Round date place Opponent Results
Round 05/08/2018 13:00 A Aberdeen FC Aberdeen FC 1:1 (1:0)
Round 12/08/2018 15:00 H St. Mirren FC St. Mirren FC 2:0 (2:0)
Round 26/08/2018 12:15 A Motherwell FC Motherwell FC 3:3 (3:2)
Round 02/09/2018 12:00 A Celtic FC Celtic FC
Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Awe diddums they willnae accept my reply.
Mibbies the name Terry Munro, gave me away.lol

Last edited:
Back