Larne fc player embarrassing himself

Not a chance he will play for Larne again, unless Cliftonville or Newry want him he's done in IL football. Doubt even that wa**ker McDermott would even take him back unless he wants to be controversial again!

Ronan hale left larne in the summer to sign for Cliftonville. Herron should be sacked. Larne are a cross community club and the chairman with rightly be embarrassed at this.
Apologies for the misinformation mate - you are correct on both counts. Herron has to go.

Doubt anything will happen tbh! Maybe it’s just the shithole we live in here in Scotland but showing support for the IRA seems to be accepted now. FS the majority of our own government openly support them.

The very same people who would go apoplectic with rage if it was something to do with loyalist paramilitaries will remain in their default position of ‘nothing to see here, more along now’ and there’ll be diddly squat done about it.

Because NI is not a level playing field. Moral outrage is selective.
Remember how they made Andy Goram do a press conference saying he supported the peace process and the gfa,all because he had a few pics and presentations from his trips to the shankill.
I have never seen that happen to any sportsman who openly supports Irish Republicans including violent ones

That's the thing.
In a Celtic fans mind every Irish person is a Catholic who supports the IRA and hates Britain.
They don't know the reality because they're living in a bigot bubble
As I've said on this forum before, I'm Irish, from an RC background (not religious). I certainly don't support the IRA, obviously, and I love Britain. Most people here are like that, but of course, thats not interesting for the bs peddlers. I really hate this perception that you can't be Irish and love Britain. Where the f did that come from?
The vast majority of people here aren't Celtic fans either. I had never heard of that eejit with that hideous top on , but what the hell was he thinking? Sorry, but what's even more shocking than the offensive nonsense written on it is 1. how dumb he is to wear it, and 2. how hideous it is!

Jamie needs corrected. I doubt you’d find a glens player promoting the UVF or UFF as he says. In fact this idiot in the ira tshirt used to play for the glens as does James McLeans brother Patrick. The glens team now is full of republicans and sex offenders.
Good of you to deflect from a serious breaking story for some childish point-scoring.

I suppose you support McBride Principles FC.

Above that, he’s from Scotland, he is welcomed to Northern Ireland to live and work, and he shows support for an organisation that terrorised primarily the community the majority of his clubs supporters come from, but also the community the terrorist purported to represent.

This isn’t even a sincere political statement backing Republicanism, it’s a cheap gimmick you’d expect from the absolute lowest of the low, in both morals and intellect.

Let us hope he gets all that’s due to him.
This is a good point actually - he probably at least would have some sympathy if expressing a political opinion. But it’s literally just a ‘look at me being a provo lover’ T-shirt. There’s a sentence a never thought I’d write…..

While decent people go about their daily business we have cunts like this among us, cunts obsessed with terrorism, Rangers, the PUL community and the hatred of Great Britain.

They are consumed from cradle to grave and nothing will stop them being brain washed. The most unfortunate part is we need to need to share land and jobs with these cunts. Nothing will stop them in their ultimate goal.
what they want is not Northern Ireland out of Britain (whatever the %^*& that actually means) they want genocide, it’s hatred of all things British, Protestant and unionist people. The snp & sf double act have made this acceptable.

The old phrase of never trust a rebel always comes to mind.

The very same people who would go apoplectic with rage if it was something to do with loyalist paramilitaries will remain in their default position of ‘nothing to see here, more along now’ and there’ll be diddly squat done about it.

Because NI is not a level playing field. Moral outrage is selective.
Did Portadown not pull out of signing a player not so long ago because of something similar? I think he was a Scottish provo sympathiser as well.

19th Century Terrorist trash behaving like 19th Century Terrorist trash. Their consistent I will give them.

Born in Scotland and first club was the bheasts. What a fking surprise. They really should just create a huge bonfire and throw every single one of these fcuckers on top of it.
Alternatively send all the f ucks who want to be irish to ireland and bring all the people who want to be British over here and let them rot simples.

As I've said on this forum before, I'm Irish, from an RC background (not religious). I certainly don't support the IRA, obviously, and I love Britain. Most people here are like that, but of course, thats not interesting for the bs peddlers. I really hate this perception that you can't be Irish and love Britain. Where the f did that come from?
The vast majority of people here aren't Celtic fans either. I had never heard of that eejit with that hideous top on , but what the hell was he thinking? Sorry, but what's even more shocking than the offensive nonsense written on it is 1. how dumb he is to wear it, and 2. how hideous it is!
Good post mate and good to hear. Can I ask how you became a bear whats your backstory?

Does anyone know where he is wearing that vile rag?
Is it some sort of festival?
Scumbaggery of the highest order.

Did Portadown not pull out of signing a player not so long ago because of something similar? I think he was a Scottish provo sympathiser as well.
Joe Gorman. An anti Protestant tweet surfaced after he signed and they got rid pretty much straight away. Something like that would never be accepted in Portadown.

He is Irish although he had played in Scotland.

The vast majority of Larne fans will be horrified by this, so I would expect Mr Herron's stay at the club to come to a rapid end. It looks like the photo was taken at this weekend's West Belfast Festival, which traditionally ends in a Wolf Tones's Provo-Fest, with the group leading the crowd in chants of "up the Raa." No doubt Herron thought his shirt would be appropriate dress for such an occasion. This year's Festival also featured a group called the "Kneecaps," who unveiled a mural of a police vehicle being petrol bombed. Our current affairs programme on BBB Radio Ulster this morning had Unionist politicians calling for public funding for the Festival to be withdrawn.

Considering the hounding a band got for a Para badge you’d wonder, but then the PSNIRA are probably still busy harassing bands for perceived 11/1 parade ‘breaches’. Meanwhile the Chukkies do what they want when they want.
The psni are to busy investigating if a stall at the abod parade on Saturday was selling parachute regiment and uvf1912 flags.

The vast majority of Larne fans will be horrified by this, so I would expect Mr Herron's stay at the club to come to a rapid end. It looks like the photo was taken at this weekend's West Belfast Festival, which traditionally ends in a Wolf Tones's Provo-Fest, with the group leading the crowd in chants of "up the Raa." No doubt Herron thought his shirt would be appropriate dress for such an occasion. This year's Festival also featured a group called the "Kneecaps," who unveiled a mural of a police vehicle being petrol bombed. Our current affairs programme on BBB Radio Ulster this morning had Unionist politicians calling for public funding for the Festival to be withdrawn.
Publicly funded, this country is a joke.

Back