Larne progress past Aarhus - Congratulate the British team that progressed in Denmark this week

How did Jack and Victor perform tonight I see they got both the goals in the first leg.
gn20.png

Some result, particularly when viewed against the perspective of that other mob's result in Denmark last night.

Has someone bank rolled them ,they have come from nowhere.
Great result.
Indeed.

Mr Kenny Bruce, originally from Larne who was a co-founder of Purple Bricks and recently sold off his shareholding.

His new business venture is the property advertisement company named Boomin which you will have seen promoted on telly.

Great for the club and its' great fan base. The team and management however, I just cannot wish any well wishes to. Littered with Celtic minded republicans.
But delighted for the people who follow the club

Fantastic result for Larne and the Irish League. If things progress the way they have been, could well be a situation that the Irish League is as prestigious and competitive as the SPFL, outside us and them.

Indeed.

Mr Kenny Bruce, originally from Larne who was a co-founder of Purple Bricks and recently sold off his shareholding.

His new business venture is the property advertisement company named Boomin which you will have seen promoted on telly.

Great for the club and its' great fan base. The team and management however, I just cannot wish any well wishes to. Littered with Celtic minded republicans.
But delighted for the people who follow the club
Good stuff.
Why is the team and management littered with them
Thought it would have been the ooposite.

Given their defeat to a WiFi password last night and Larne's result against Aarhus tonight, I think that gives us a good form line on Danish Football, so, it would suggest to me, that a Sellic side playing silky Angeball, should guarantee a top 4 finish in the Irish League this season.
B-D

FBS

I'm a Larne man born and bred. I was out in the town watching the game today. It was unreal! I never gave ourselves much of a chance but by God they proved me wrong. It's great that 2 UK teams played Danish opponents this week. Larne are through and Celtic are out!!!!

I watch Ballymena regularly and have little fondness for Larne or Linfield, however, no doubting these were great results in both legs and good advert for the Irish League

Was in the butchers today and bought two blocks of lorne. Sounded a bit like Larne, and I knew it was a sign.

And that was never a penalty, but justice was done in the end.

Proof that UK-based sides can progress in Denmark this week after all.

Fantastic result for Larne and the Irish League. If things progress the way they have been, could well be a situation that the Irish League is as prestigious and competitive as the SPFL, outside us and them.
I think we're already at that stage mate. Coleraine gave Motherwell a fright last season and the welsh team knocked out kilmarnock, I think the season before.

Was in the butchers today and bought two blocks of lorne. Sounded a bit like Larne, and I knew it was a sign.

Thanks for that! Never heard of lorne but must try some next time I'm over for a game.

I am getting the impression that the standard in the Irish League has been improving during the past few seasons. Teams like Coleraine, Crusaders and Larne seem to be becoming more competitive. Is that the case?

Amazing result for the Irish League. If the Conference League gives more teams from the smaller leagues a chance to have nights like this then I’m all for it.

That was a great result for Larne.

It's worth noting that Larne have beaten a team who do not play particularly good football but have been on the up and up for two or three seasons. The beasts were put out by a team on the way down.

The power in Danish football is shifting East again. Brøndby took the title last season and FCK look to have re-built and are in reasonably good shape again.

Thanks for that! Never heard of lorne but must try some next time I'm over for a game.
I'm certain you will have already tried it. We would normally just call it square sausage. . .due to the utter confusion it causes with Larne.:p

FBS

I like that you've gone with UK based sides, rather than British as in the thread title.

There was only one British side playing in Denmark.

Amazing result to add to some excellent ones by Linfield and Coleraine over the past 2 or 3 seasons.

Fantastic for local football in NI.

Back