Larne v Linfied on Sky tonight.

Bump.

This will be a very good Monday football fix and a better option than Clydebank v Elgin.

Very competitive game ahead, with two good teams at this level.

The Blues have struggled at Larne recently although did give them a hiding in last season's Irish Cup Final.

Bump.

This will be a very good Monday football fix and a better option than Clydebank v Elgin.

Very competitive game ahead, with two good teams at this level.

The Blues have struggled at Larne recently although did give them a hiding in last season's Irish Cup Final.
Going to watch Clydebank game but I'll record the Linfield game. It's been a while since I watched a NIFL game. Do Linfield still have the terrible record on Sky?

Istanbul derby this afternoon too. Besiktas just gone 2-1 up over Galatasaray with about 30mins to go.

I think that was what you call a melee.:)

I take it that pitch is artificial. ? It seems 100 times better than the brick hard shite we accept over here as artificial surfaces

I think that was what you call a melee.:)

I take it that pitch is artificial. ? It seems 100 times better than the brick hard shite we accept over here as artificial surfaces
not a fan of artificial but larne and the crus have 2 great pitches and the bannsiders just got theirs layed .you forget they are not real once you get used to it .
red scum have one too and its terrible .not sure if its the older generation type but horrible to look at.
crus were supposed to be redoing their pitch

Good, honest football.

Larne's pitch seems to be one of the 'better' ones but there's no substitute for grass, the bounce of the ball just isn't the same on plastic.

What’s all the shouting about during these interviews?
blues men leaving the ground .they walk down that side of the pitch as there is no stand.just a river .
giving it tight to the scorer i'd say .ex player .
good game and turned out a great weekend for the bannsiders . we'll probably get bumped by the ports this sat at home though as is our habit

Watched 30 mins of this pish, never again.
Exactly what were you expecting. it is what it is .
Any half decent player over here is only getting primed for a shot at a career over the water and as soon as they show a bit of form,off they go ,no one can deny them that chance surely.
Loads of them go and end up returning to one of the local clubs when it doesn't work out .
The guys in the teams are no mugs either and it may not be pretty at times but its entertainment and the fans like me that go every week enjoy it .
As for last nights game ,it was a good match from 2 full time sides .
Don't know what you can do other than not watch .

Good, honest football.

Larne's pitch seems to be one of the 'better' ones but there's no substitute for grass, the bounce of the ball just isn't the same on plastic.
I heard Larne are going back to a grass pitch

Exactly what were you expecting. it is what it is .
Any half decent player over here is only getting primed for a shot at a career over the water and as soon as they show a bit of form,off they go ,no one can deny them that chance surely.
Loads of them go and end up returning to one of the local clubs when it doesn't work out .
The guys in the teams are no mugs either and it may not be pretty at times but its entertainment and the fans like me that go every week enjoy it .
As for last nights game ,it was a good match from 2 full time sides .
Don't know what you can do other than not watch .
I was expecting to see some football.

I was expecting to see some football.
Do you ever watch kids or junior stuff .no .
All have their own level and i'm sure the Barcelona s and Man United's of world football have a similar opinion of Scottish football as you have of the Irish league .
I think your just raging that you switched off before the fun started . :))

Back