Lasanna Coulibaly joins Cercle Brugge on season long loan

Really thought we had unearthed a gem at the start of last season, then it all wrong

Good luck to the lad. Wee bit unfortunate his time with us didn't pen out better but ultimately wasn't what we require.

Angers must have a tidy midfield, cant really think why they keep putting Lassana out on loan

The Jupiler league is a great little league I go to alot of games over here. He will boss alot of games if he replicates early Rangers form.

Was a good player at first but something clearly happened and his form just went out the window. Never returned after that. Hope he finds his feet again.

He look the part in the initial 5 games or so until he got injured.

Just looked a shadow of himself when he got back to fitness. I just can't point my finger on his performances thereafter.

I wish him all the best. He has lived our dream of pulling on our jersey.

The truth is that he was probably just better than okay before his injury and the bulk of his reputation rested on performances against a team from that footballing powerhouse Slovenia.

I’ll admit I thought he was a player and a half. I wanted us to sign him after half a season. Couldn’t have predicted the way his form literally dropped off the cliff.

Just confirms how much I know about football!

Another one who will disappear into obscurity in our collective memories.

I wish him well. He tried his best but ultimately he just wasn’t good enough for us

I was impressed with him and he looked a solid player, but that tackle against st boo was a shocker. I don't think the khant McGinn got booked for it eithe,r is memory serves me right. After that he lost form and confidence, like so many other potential players who found that playing against hammer-throwers week in and week out was not for them, and who could blame them.

Looked an absolute destroyer in the first few games and a shoe in first pick for the season ahead.

Like a different player when he came back from injury though.

Wish him all the best .

People were demanding we launch out £5m to sign him within four weeks. He looked decent but obviously has consistency issues otherwise Angers wouldn’t keep putting him out on loan.

People were demanding we launch out £5m to sign him within four weeks. He looked decent but obviously has consistency issues otherwise Angers wouldn’t keep putting him out on loan.
The fee we demanded he be signed for seems to go up every time there’s a thread about the lad.

Back