Lass, Grezda and Dorrans trained today

What am I missing with this ‘dances with bears’ I have seen that bill from rocksport using it a few times

Bill is an old carny. He knows how to whip folk up.
His source was a players dad for 1 story then thereafter he got nothing and has continued trolling folk thereafter, so fair play in that respect. He's got gullibles buying his tonic.

Bill is an old carny. He knows how to whip folk up.
His source was a players dad for 1 story then thereafter he got nothing and has continued trolling folk thereafter, so fair play in that respect. He's got gullibles buying his tonic.

Indeed, and grown men getting angry over what he tweets, for some reason.

He's a radio host trying to drum up interest in his show, he's totally harmless and never has a bad word to say against us.

Calm yer vaj.

Encouraging news but I wouldn't have Dorrans involved until he is 100% fit and even then he needs to be eased back in. We saw what happened when Murty flung him straight back in the last time.

Would hope to see the other 2 in the squad tomorrow.

Rangers instagram is Bill the liar Youngs source.

Fucking auld duffer. Sick of seeing his name here now tbh

Coulibaly returned to full training over national break
Dorrans has been training 2 or 3 weeks but still having flare ups
Grezda been training all week
I don’t get the hate for Bill Young @Rocksport on here.
Guy talks positively about our club and does not shaft us the way the cretins at Pacific Quay and RC do.
Some people need to take a chill pill when he passes off information re transfers etc.
There are far far worse in the media today.

I think the situation with Rossiter is the manager is not saying much to the media or puting time on his return to take pressure of the kid. He's had that many injury setbacks I think they just want him to concentrate on building his fitness without trying to push too hard grying to chase targets or dates. He's training again but he's one that is not going to be rushed back for the sake of it, the lads career is on the line just now and he needs to make sure he's 100 percent ready before returning.

I might have misunderstood him in the press conference, but it sounded like Grezda said he'll be on the bench tomorrow.

Dances with bears should not be under estimated. Quite arrogant towards Bill and his source on here are some.

Back