Last 16 home tie Price Of Ticket

Robert Marshall

Say we draw 9 If they qualify ) Arsenal, Celtic, Manchester United or Wolverhampton Wanderers what do you think would be the best possible price for the Club that the Fans would be happy to Pay

£43 for CCCs and £45 for public sale I would imagine

although if we get Celtic you could add a fiver on to each price and still sell Ibrox out 10 times over

Yet fans cpmplain when they can't get a ticket for £49 at Parkhead

You need to have somewhere to go though.
If you priced it at £50 you’d be at £65 for a semi final(as ludicrous a hypothetical as that is :D)

If it’s the tinks, then you just price it at £60 and marketing/PR wise just announce that you’re pegging it at that price for any future rounds.

Say we draw 9 If they qualify ) Arsenal, Celtic, Manchester United or Wolverhampton Wanderers what do you think would be the best possible price for the Club that the Fans would be happy to Pay
I would make it £49 for season ticket holders and £55 for the rest if we get a chance to go as I’m sure FARE WILL be doing their upmost to have the ground empty

That's what I think. a chance for the club to make money and get another player
This is bonus money.We've been playing and paying for European games since the start of last July.
This is still a club supported by and large by the working class and they've spent a lot already on season tickets,European qualifiers, Europa Group,Cup games.The price of the knock out stages should be the same all the way through imo.

I personally think the club should freeze the price, purely on the basis we’ve been in the competition from the very first qualifier. Fans have spent a lot this season.

If we play and beat Celtic then the club can empty my bank account if they like! But if we don't win then we get to watch / suffer for free!

Should be kept at £39. I think as far as board expectations lay, we are already ahead and this is now revenue that would have been budgeted without.

£43 for an adult and £23 for juvenile last round so probably another increase Wouldn’t be surprised at £50 adult and £25 for juveniles or more if it’s inter or man united

Might not have to worry about that if UEFA/FARE decide to hammer us again.

Next step was stadium closure?

No it isn’t . Next step is one full stand closure .

And it may not come to it . We had this after feyenoord remember .

As for price I’d say £48 for public sale

Ive always wondered how much it costs us to host a big game. How many staff, polis stewards etc are involved. Its easy to say, 50,000, x 40 quid, 2 million a pop plus tv and bonus money but i'd be interested to see a breakdown. Plus the hospitality income etc. Anyone got an idea?

What stand do u reckon?
Would we have a choice?

No idea mate . Would still be a sickener and aside from not taking away tickets there’s not much else the club can do .

Let’s hope it doesn’t come to that as for a whole stand to miss a last 16 in Europe would be murder .

Back