Last 4 home games against scum - 12 goals conceded.

Detective Vic Mackey

That’s an abomination of a statistic. Im sick of how many goals we concede against the scum at home.

Ibrox is far to easy a place for them the come to at the moment. Given far to much respect time and time again. Why we don’t pack the midfield and make it a battle I’ll never know.

Walter Smith just wouldn’t have stood for it.

Sums it up. Sugar coat it if you wish but we have a completely unacceptable situation at our club, our success was always built on defence, and now we are utterly appalling at it .

We cannot defend as a unit , it's embarrassing .

Agree 100%

I’m sick of how many we concede at home against them.

Losing Bates was bad luck but How Murty couldn’t see we needed an extra man in midfield is beyond me!

That’s an abomination of a statistic. Im sick of how many goals we concede against the scum at home.

Ibrox is far to easy a place for them the come to at the moment. Given far to much respect time and time again. Why we don’t pack the midfield and make it a battle I’ll never know.

Walter Smith just wouldn’t have stood for it.

Hibs have put 13 past us at Ibrox in their last six visits

Sickening statistic. We absolutely must bring in an established CB to partner Bates.

That’s the first time the scum have ever won four straight games in a row at Ibrox. All these “records” get thrown in our face it’s time we get some serious investment into the squad and build from the back!

We need to match them in midfield. They go 5. We go for basically 2 with windass Murphy and candeias further forward.

Walter always made sure we matched them in the middle and won the midfield battle.

Murty, Pedro and Warbs have all failed on this front.

Back