Last goal from open play

Worrying my arse. We're the top scorers in the country. We played the majority of a match against Villarreal with ten men. Hearts, we never scored from open play, but what the hell does that matter when we won the game. Granted the last three games have been very disappointing, but come on. Just another case of desperately trying to find crisis in every little thing from our neurotic 'support'.

Worrying my arse. We're the top scorers in the country. We played the majority of a match against Villarreal with ten men. Hearts, we never scored from open play, but what the hell does that matter when we won the game. Granted the last three games have been very disappointing, but come on. Just another case of desperately trying to find crisis in every little thing from our neurotic 'support'.

It is a worry let's not pretend it's not

Some mitigating circumstances in there ie the Lafferty "goal" and ten men against Villareal for half the game.

Ideal game on sunday for putting it right anyway.

Jeez, head in the sand stuff there mate. Of course it's worrying. We don't create nearly enough chances, to suggest otherwise is frankly ridiculous.

We are the top scorers but 6 of them came against a shambolic 10 men Motherwell sides whose arses collapsed. We still need to create more chances.

We are the top scorers but 6 of them came against a shambolic 10 men Motherwell sides whose arses collapsed. We still need to create more chances.

Some people are never happy. Yes we are the top scorers and we because we scored them against Motherwell it's not good enough?

What next we score a few against Hamilton and someone says aye but it's only Hamilton??

not gonna change if we continue a 443 formation with current players, we are incapable of breaking down a stubborn defense, in fact we couldn't even score last night in what was a pretty open game, its a huge concern

Some people are never happy. Yes we are the top scorers and we because we scored them against Motherwell it's not good enough?

What next we score a few against Hamilton and someone says aye but it's only Hamilton??
No I'm not saying that at all. I just think the point is that we perhaps don't create enough. Goals count the same no matter the opposition but it was slightly easier to score against a side that didn't know if it was Saturday or Christmas Day than a tightly packed Dundee or Aberdeen defence.

We simply struggle with teams that sit in and hit on the break. We have started to concede too many goals too. We need at least two goals to win a game. We have to hang on "someway" to Celtics coat tails till the January window

A lot of ostriches on here if you don’t think it’s becoming an issue. Hopefully we can sort it on Sunday. Although I’ll take goals no matter where they come from!!!!

Yer bawz. We are woeful

Back