Scotland Premiership

St Mirren v Aberdeen 12:00
Celtic v Dundee Utd
Hibs v St Johnstone

Scotland Championship

Raith v Partick

Last edited:
THE FORMAT

1. League fixtures from the top two divisions in both Scotland and England.

2. Saturday and Sunday fixtures only.

3. No less than twenty fixtures.

4. Once you have selected a team you can't use that team again for the rest of the competition.

THE RULES

LEVEL ONE

(Rounds 1-4)

Basic and simple...

1. Select a team, if it wins you are through.

2. You can edit your selection until kick off.

3. If your selected fixture is abandoned you carry through to the next round however you will be required to select an EXTRA team.

4. If your selected fixture is postponed you can either wait until the following round to pick an EXTRA (as above) or simply edit.

5. If you fail to enter you will be eliminated.

6. If all players were to exit at a particular round then all who took part in THAT round would be immediately reinstated for the next.

LEVEL TWO

(Rounds 5 - 10)

You are now requested to select TWO teams.

1. If both your selections win you go through to the next round or win the full pot if all of your opponents fail to get both selections correct.

2. If only one of your selections win you will win the full pot if all of your opponents fail to get any selections correct.

3. If all players fail to get any of their selections correct then all players from THAT round will be back in.

Arrive at round 10 and we have some very lucky/good players on our hands as in essence you have just completed a thirteen team accumulator.

All winnings will be paid out via bank transfer only (the same as it came in), I will message the winner(s) requesting their bank details and money will be transferred immediately.

On completion of each competition there will be a short pause (about two weeks) where we will offer places to other forum members who may be interested in coming in and adding to an already respectful pot.

With five pounds now released from every player the pool pot now sits at...

£870

Last edited:
Been tempted to change Sheff Utd to Inverness last 3 days but I’ll have to stick with it!

Big day!

Going with previous rules a share should be offered ( not sure if rules have been changed )with both players getting one correct ( Everton & Sheff Utd ).

If one player takes the offer all other players must take the offer,if all decline then we are on to the next round.

Therefore what will @A1bertz or @Wazza do ?

@Scottm1872

Going with previous rules a share should be offered ( not sure if rules have been changed )with both players getting one correct ( Everton & Sheff Utd ).

If one player takes the offer all other players must take the offer,if all decline then we are on to the next round.

@Scottm1872
I changed the rules slightly and took away the option of splitting the pot because there were so many players in the competition and we could've ended up with a split between numerous players.

Leicester have done me several times previously in this and other similar competitions. Not a surprise to see them involved again.

@Scottm1872
I’m happy to split, if I won I was planning on giving Scott £70 and putting £100 towards the Rangers Grave Restoration.

(meant £100 for that not £300!). Worry about it if I win anyway.

Last edited:
How are the 2 of them not out and it's a double kitty ..... No Offence but i had 2 picks earlier and 1 didnt win and i was put out
You got put out because 2 players got their 2 selections correct. Both players left got 1 selection correct yesterday so both carry on.

I like the idea of a double kitty if a situation arose that players remaining didn't get any selections correct but it can't happen in this competition as it wasn't in the rules at the start of the competition.

You got put out because 2 players got their 2 selections correct. Both players left got 1 selection correct yesterday so both carry on.

I like the idea of a double kitty if a situation arose that players remaining didn't get any selections correct but it can't happen in this competition as it wasn't in the rules at the start of the competition.
Got you thanks , no harm intended but anyone i've done or been in it goes to a double kitty
Good Luck Guys but if you don't ask you don't get

Back