Last Man Standing Competition 3 Round 7

Scottm1872

Official Ticketer
We started round 6 with 2 players and we still have 2 players:

@A1bertz 1 Middlesbrough Man City West Brom Man Utd Liverpool Chelsea Everton Leicester Wolves Burnley
@Wazza 1 West Brom Rangers Man City Celtic Liverpool Chelsea Sheff Utd Leicester Fulham Arbroath

Pick 2 teams from the following games:

All games 15:00 unless stated.

Saturday 2nd October

England Premiership

Man Utd v Everton 12:30
Burnley v Norwich
Chelsea v Southampton
Leeds v Watford
Wolves v Newcastle
Brighton v Arsenal 17:30

England Championship

Coventry v Fulham 12:30
Bournemouth v Sheff Utd
Barnsley v Millwall
Birmingham v Forest
Blackpool v Blackburn
Cardiff v Reading
Derby v Swansea
Hull v Middlesbrough
Luton v Huddersfield
Peterbrough v Bristol City
QPR v Preston

Scotland Premiership

Dundee Utd v Ross County
Hearts v Motherwell
Livingston v St Mirren
St Johnstone v Dundee

Scotland Championship

Morton v Arbroath
Hamilton v ICT
Kilmarnock v Raith
Partick v Ayr
QOS v Dunfermline

Sunday 3rd October

England Premiership

Palace v Leicester 14:00
Spurs v Aston Villa 14:00
West Ham v Brentford 14:00
Liverpool v Man City 16:30

Scotland Premiership

Aberdeen v Celtic 12:00
Rangers v Hibs 15:00

Last edited:
THE FORMAT

1. League fixtures from the top two divisions in both Scotland and England.

2. Saturday and Sunday fixtures only.

3. No less than twenty fixtures.

4. Once you have selected a team you can't use that team again for the rest of the competition.

THE RULES

LEVEL ONE

(Rounds 1-4)

Basic and simple...

1. Select a team, if it wins you are through.

2. You can edit your selection until kick off.

3. If your selected fixture is abandoned you carry through to the next round however you will be required to select an EXTRA team.

4. If your selected fixture is postponed you can either wait until the following round to pick an EXTRA (as above) or simply edit.

5. If you fail to enter you will be eliminated.

6. If all players were to exit at a particular round then all who took part in THAT round would be immediately reinstated for the next.

LEVEL TWO

(Rounds 5 - 10)

You are now requested to select TWO teams.

1. If both your selections win you go through to the next round or win the full pot if all of your opponents fail to get both selections correct.

2. If only one of your selections win you will win the full pot if all of your opponents fail to get any selections correct.

3. If all players fail to get any of their selections correct then all players from THAT round will be back in.

Arrive at round 10 and we have some very lucky/good players on our hands as in essence you have just completed a thirteen team accumulator.

All winnings will be paid out via bank transfer only (the same as it came in), I will message the winner(s) requesting their bank details and money will be transferred immediately.

On completion of each competition there will be a short pause (about two weeks) where we will offer places to other forum members who may be interested in coming in and adding to an already respectful pot.

With five pounds now released from every player the pool pot now sits at...

£870

Well done @A1bertz , was chuffed when you picked them 2 as well - didn't fancy them!

Cheers Scott, looking forward to the next one.

Nah, you have won:

2. If only one of your selections win you will win the full pot if all of your opponents fail to get any selections correct.
In that case....ya dancer.
Last thing I won was a raffle at a nurses party...
A handbag with a dildo in it!!

Unlucky Wazza, look forward to the next comp.

In that case....ya dancer.
Last think I won was a raffle at a nurses party...
A handbag with a dildo in it!!

Unlucky Wazza, look forward to the comp.
Haha, cheers pal. Made me laugh when you didn't know you had won!

All winnings will be paid out via bank transfer only (the same as it came in), I will message the winner(s) requesting their bank details and money will be transferred immediately.

First of all i hope Scott is okay ( health wise ) however any winnings should have been paid out immediately ( Saturday ).

He has private messaged me.. (5.30 am on Monday morning) where he has asked me for my bank details.
Not heard from him since though and no payment as yet. Doesn't look like he's logged on here since Monday am mind you.

He has private messaged me.. (5.30 am on Monday morning) where he has asked me for my bank details.
Not heard from him since though and no payment as yet. Doesn't look like he's logged on here since Monday am mind you.
Sorry for the delay, had phone issues so couldn't get onto my Internet banking or on here, all sorted now.

Back