Last Man Standing Competition 5 Registration thread

Will there be instructions given when we're closer to starting?
I'll put up a thread on Tuesday morning for round 1.

THE FORMAT

1. League fixtures from the top two divisions in both Scotland and England.

2. Saturday and Sunday fixtures only.

3. No less than twenty fixtures.

4. Once you have selected a team you can't use that team again for the rest of the competition.

THE RULES

LEVEL ONE

(Rounds 1-4)

Basic and simple...

1. Select a team, if it wins you are through.

2. You can edit your selection until kick off.

3. If your selected fixture is abandoned you carry through to the next round however you will be required to select an EXTRA team.

4. If your selected fixture is postponed you can either wait until the following round to pick an EXTRA (as above) or simply edit.

5. If you fail to enter you will be eliminated.

6. If all players were to exit at a particular round then all who took part in THAT round would be immediately reinstated for the next.

LEVEL TWO

(Rounds 5 - 10)

You are now requested to select TWO teams.

1. If both your selections win you go through to the next round or win the full pot if all of your opponents fail to get both selections correct.

2. If only one of your selections win you will win the full pot if all of your opponents fail to get any selections correct.

3. If all players fail to get any of their selections correct then all players from THAT round will be back in.

Arrive at round 10 and we have some very lucky/good players on our hands as in essence you have just completed a thirteen team accumulator.

All winnings will be paid out via bank transfer only (the same as it came in), I will message the winner(s) requesting their bank details and money will be transferred immediately.

On completion of each competition there will be a short pause (about two weeks) where we will offer places to other forum members who may be interested in coming in and adding to an already respectful pot.

With five pounds now released from every player the pool pot now sits at...

We currently have 121 players and a pot of £605 with a week to go till we start round 1.

I’m in for two can u pm me ur surname please Scott as I also have sow on my banking list for lms and don’t know which one is correct . Cheers

We currently have 129 players and a pot of £645.

We can accept new players up until the start of the 1st game at 12:30 on Saturday.

Back