Last night...

BuryGer

Speaking as a Bury fan it's been tough but I have adopted Rangers as my official 2nd team (I've followed results for many years due to FM things ) I was at Ibrox for the friendly v Bury the other pre-season, Only managed to watch the games on tv this season until last night v Braga and WOW what an atmosphere! The players didn't quite click at first but the Union Bears kept it going from minute 1 and the team never gave up, in my honest opinion Rangers controlled the game more than people think, both Braga goals coming from mistakes, once Hagi got his first and the whole stadium got the lift it was one way traffic and when Aribo got the equalizer there was only going to be one winner. An absolute experience and already trying to plan the next game I'm going to!

As a slight aside and it's going to sound strange but I am a very superstitious person and I keep seeing a number crop up a lot of the past few months, more than enough times for it to be a coincidence, that number? 55. I genuinely think we will snatch the title this season, this result might just be the turning point so stick together and let's go!

Mon the Rangers!

Speaking as a Bury fan it's been tough but I have adopted Rangers as my official 2nd team (I've followed results for many years due to FM things ) I was at Ibrox for the friendly v Bury the other pre-season, Only managed to watch the games on tv this season until last night v Braga and WOW what an atmosphere! The players didn't quite click at first but the Union Bears kept it going from minute 1 and the team never gave up, in my honest opinion Rangers controlled the game more than people think, both Braga goals coming from mistakes, once Hagi got his first and the whole stadium got the lift it was one way traffic and when Aribo got the equalizer there was only going to be one winner. An absolute experience and already trying to plan the next game I'm going to!

As a slight aside and it's going to sound strange but I am a very superstitious person and I keep seeing a number crop up a lot of the past few months, more than enough times for it to be a coincidence, that number? 55. I genuinely think we will snatch the title this season, this result might just be the turning point so stick together and let's go!

Mon the Rangers!
Nice post mate, sympathy for bury,wasn't nice!

Mon the Rangers!

Heard the phoenix club Bury AFC have been officially accepted into the 10th tier of English football. How do you feel about that?

Bit of a weird one as Bury FC aren't actually officially wound up yet?

Excuse my ignorance. Only going by snippets I've heard on the radio.

What a game you picked to come up for last night. I'm still buzzing from it.

Mon the Rangers!
Were you the poster on here last summer that was keeping everyone updated with what was happening, and sending the links for the petitions for us to sign?

Mate we all share your pain with what happened to bury nobody knows that better than us bears, glad you were able to make it up and witness such a special night under the lights at our magical stadium.

Mon the Rangers!

Nice one mate.

Good post mate. All the billions in the English game and they couldn't chip in to save one of England's oldest clubs. Disgraceful.

Anyway, chin up, The Rangers are a massive family who have come back from the brink, we feel your pain and you and your friends are welcome at Ibrox anytime.

Back