Last Old Firm game of the season 2021

With the likelihood that no fans will be allowed back in this season would you be happy for the final Old Firm game to be matchday 38? I don't think it ever has been due to worries about celebrating titles at either Ibrox or Celtic Park. With no fans though there wouldn't be a reason for them not to. Keeps in line with matchday 11, 22 and 32 (would have been 33 if not for International matches)

That's a shame. Would love to beat them on the last game of the season with only the Scottish Cup Final to be played. A nice cheeky double would be even better
Scottish Cup Final is before the last 2 League games

Reckon Round 36 they will give them at Ibrox

Is that set in stone with the 3rd round being rescheduled? Cheers for letting me know. Crazy season this with fixture dates
At moment yes on 8th May

3rd round, 4th round and quarterfinals as long no further delays will be played before end of March

I’m hopeful we’ll have the league won before then anyway
I was thinking this earlier.

Shows how ridiculous the rule is.

Say the team that was meant to finish 7th have season of their life.

You could end up looking at 3 visits to a stadium that you are battling a league championship against.

I know a Leicester event up here is near impossible, however this stupid split needs binned.

I'm sure we played them about 15 years ago last game of the season, we drew 0-0 spoiling their100% home record.
Would have been the first time they did it. So aye could but wont happen

I'm sure we played them about 15 years ago last game of the season, we drew 0-0 spoiling their100% home record.
Would have been the first time they did it. So aye could but wont happen
Season 1982/83 was the time we played as the last game of the League season

Back