Last Scottish Independence Vote - Was There Outside Influence?

_WATP_

Always suspected that the Russians may have been stirring things up in Scotland to help the SNP.

There was a Russian live feed from George Square on the night of the results. There is a Russian news office in Edinburgh (Pravda)

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.c...vda-set-to-open-office-in-edinburgh-1-4251927

Facebook uncovers Russia-funded misinformation campaign

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-41182519

Facebook says it has discovered a Russian-funded campaign to promote divisive social and political messages on its network.

The company said $100,000 (£77,000) was spent on about 3,000 ads over a two-year period, ending in May 2017.

The ads did not back any political figures specifically, but instead posted on topics including immigration, race and equal rights.

Facebook said it was co-operating with a US investigation into the matter.

The advertisements directed users towards around 470 accounts that spread false information or were otherwise in breach of Facebook’s terms and conditions, the site said.

Yes some pied piper tricked 1.6 million rhats that we'd be better off out of the union .......even wrote a book on it " The White Fable " I believe it was called

Remember the yessers holding up Russian media as the bearers of truth in the aftermath of the vote.

An independent SNP Scotland would have the UK's nuclear deterrent moved leaving a gap in NATO defences.

Yes some pied piper tricked 1.6 million rhats that we'd be better off out of the union .......even wrote a book on it " The White Fable " I believe it was called

As obvious as a matryoshka doll, Salmondski, Sturgeonapov, Robertsonovsky, Blackdykesky and Sheridansky (you get the drift?). They all give me the Trots!

Maybe, but to me it just seems like the SNP were bank rolled by the fat lotto winners and obviously spent money on and worked on stirring up social media outrage, which worked, a bit.

What they didn't realise is that cunts never win, the good guys came through.

There was outside influence ok. Aliens landed and somehow convinced 1.6 million lunatics it was a good idea to try and bankrupt the country. Fortunately over 2 million were more resilient and saved the day.

The demographics of Glasgow and the city voting yes don't make sense to my mind. Many outcomes in Glasgow elections don't make sense to me. However, the independence referendum was the worst. That yes vote disgusted me.

It still terrifies me the thought of those cnts ever winning independence.
You only need to look at Scotland's history of just about everything. We can be innovative and brilliant at starting ventures. However, it doesn't take long before egos are out of control and progress stops. We sit on our arses and argue about details while everyone else catches up, overtakes and leaves us in their dust.

Independence wouldn't even have got off to a good start. Thank f*ck no came through because oil prices plummeted right after the referendum.

Scotland is incapable of electing worthy politicians. Possibly because in our system it's impossible for anyone who is worthy to become a candidate. I think this has always been the case because Scotland's historical efforts at independent government ended in catastrophic failure. The past is the best guide to the future. Without the UK we're f*cked.

The demographics of Glasgow and the city voting yes don't make sense to my mind. Many outcomes in Glasgow elections don't make sense to me. However, the independence referendum was the worst. That yes vote disgusted me.

Social media and false information had a lot to answer for. Too many sheep in this city and country that cannot think for themselves, or will believe absolutely anything that is put in front of them on the internet.

Back