Last week we were in hospitality for my sons 21st birthday and as it conspired Flag Day.

Love it OP. Great post!!

There’s nothing like it in world football, going in through the main door, seeing the reception and waking up the beautiful and classy marble staircase to find at the top of it one of the most stunning rooms in world football in the Blue Room. Just along the corridor is the jewel in the crown, the most wonderful collection in world football.

There’s genuinely nothing like it anywhere in the world. That’s why we are famous the world over!

Great Post and and even better tin flute!!

Glad you had such a good day OP.
I’ve been on this forum many years now, and despite requests that must run into the thousands, it’s the first time anyone actually HAS posted a pic of their missus!

Great post and some brilliant photos.

It’s a wonderful feeling being in and about the stadium, going up the marble staircase, seeing the trophy room, meeting ex players etc.

Thanks everyone for your replies, some of you I know, so hallo to you, I hope everything is cool with you all. As for the many others that have posted, thank you again for your replies, it was great reading them all.

The suit is a wee bit out there, but I have to say, I do like it, with that said though, thanks for not going overboard about it.

As for my son and his shirt, I'll have a wee word, but he's not going to take any notice, he's his own man now, apparently.

My dear wife is breathing easier also, so thank you. Think you know what I mean........

As I said, with The Rangers, there is no other club like ours. Once they are in your heart, that's it they are there for a life time.

Through think and thin, as recent times have shown, we the support will always be there for our club, with the best intentions.

Here's to the rest of the season. We're still not on par with what we had last season, but here's hoping we can rekindle that fire and start to play in the way we know our team is capable of.

Again, thanks for the replies.

As ever.

WATP .

Back