Late Motherwell goal against Hearts

muttley

The co-commentator seems quite angry that the ball, though over the Hearts line, didn't hit the back of the net ? o_O :D

Last edited:
Looked like a foul on(was it?) Berra before the ball was headed back in.

Still, a silly freekick, a silly freekick...:D:D:D

Brilliant :D

I would've liked them to have held on for the win though, hope that doesn't dent their confidence going to scum hut on Tuesday, and wish motherwell nothing but misery

"none of the ball hit any part of the net". :D Is this his first ever football match? I also love how he claims the keeper should come for the ball that is about 15 yards to the left of his goal.

"none of the ball hit any part of the net". :D Is this his first ever football match? I also love how he claims the keeper should come for the ball that is about 15 yards to the left of his goal.

Anyone know who the Hearts co-commentator was that said that ? :D

What was he wanting, the goal disallowed as the ball didn't hit the back of the net ? :D
You guess is as good as mine, I usually bump into him most days when he is out with his dog so I will make sure I do this week and find out for us .

The keeper should have had that. Shite goalkeeping :D

Commentator seems lost for words that a goal that didn't hit the net can be given :D

I was delighted to see Motherwell score as my Hearts supporting colleague was starting to get too big for his boots :p

In his defence, I used to think the ball had to hit the net, probably due to hearing commentators mention the back of the net.

That said, I was only about 6 at the time.

I think he actually said, nobody can say it didn't cross the line but it didn't hit any part of the net

What a fückwit

Back