Latest classy show from hibs fans

Lets be honest this goes on in every support, or society even.

The problem now is that everything is recorded, it was a jokey song, albeit in bad taste.

I can't get too worked up or critical on it tbh.

But %^*& it, folk like him started the whole lets be offended nonsense.

Scum, and again, the same age group you see all this sort of stuff from. No morals, no values, no empathy. Zero human decency. In days gone by it was motivated by politics, religion or rivalry. Sorry, but you see it all the time with the young crowd these days, whether online or elsewhere. Just don't get them at all. Different generation and a completely different mindset.

Nothing what so ever to do with football but these scum @unts think it good to sing a song about a tragedy. No surprises me when the spoon burners are involved.

Sad to see/hear this sort of stuff but can honestly say it’s not surprising any more. These morons will make fun of other people’s misfortune and despair but are quick to morph into victim mode when anyone calls them out.

There are some horrible people if they think this kind of behavior is acceptable. If they think singing this at the football is ok do they sing this type of thing when at work, out driving, in front of their parents/kids. Pathetic despicable people laughing at the death of someone they have never met and know nothing about.

“Nothing to do with football”
Even if it was about someone to do with football it wouldn’t make the song anymore acceptable

Some songs just have absolutely no place in any society

Not a surprise to me. I have lived in Edinburgh all my life. In that time I have never met a nice Hibs fan. That includes members of family that support them.

Besides being offensive or tasteless or anything like that, why tf are they singing a song about Caroline Flack?

Agreed. Just outing themselves as very unintelligent and unpleasant people. Not a criminal offence but they do deserve to have their names and faces outed to maybe make them rethink their pathetic actions.

Tin hat on. I agree its disgusting but are they breaking any law?
Common decency? Whilst not perhaps a law, their language, and actions are undoubtedly unsettling for some of the other passengers. People who just want to get from A to B as quickly and quietly as possible.
Boarding a train to be confronted by a crowd of drunk / drugged up wee imbeciles is not what reasonable people expect.

Common decency? Whilst not perhaps a law, their language, and actions are undoubtedly unsettling for some of the other passengers. People who just want to get from A to B as quickly and quietly as possible.
Boarding a train to be confronted by a crowd of drunk / drugged up wee imbeciles is not what reasonable people expect.
I’ll give you that, but as others have mentioned we sing some things about people that are cringe worthy, when we were singing about thumb heid not playing any more.
I know he is a right twat but why? Ok he hasn’t passed away but ...

Back