Latest Training video

Was hoping to see Balogun but no sign of him. Was he not due to resume training last Monday? Hoped he'd get a run out before Sunday.:(

Still Mr Simpson is there front and centre.;)

Remember someone berating these exercises previously, but you really see how that translates into games. Especially in packed defences. Great to see the lads engaged.

Cheers OP, missed Juve scoring!! B-D

I think there was still a togetherness with the players, maybe frayed at the edges. But the attitude in and the banter at the two Rondos with Gio was excellent to see, looks like they have taken it up a level.
What is a rondo pardon my ignorance

Far too much hilarity for my liking.
I'm concerned, we've 2 big games coming up, and we need to be much more focussed than that.
Plenty time to laugh and joke when we've wrapped up the league. Get a grip Gio.

:)

What is a rondo pardon my ignorance
It's when a group of players are on the outside forming a circle or square etc passing the ball to each other while a player or players are on the inside of the circle/square, trying to close them down and win the ball back.

Imagine they had cameras at the training ground when Souness was organising his Scotland v England matches.

The stories we heard about them, those videos would be tasty viewing.

Who is the Scottish guy in the grey shouting the orders at the start?
Craig McRichards

iu

Massive thing for me is Gio says "my players" and not the players or "they"

Seems like he has a hands on approach and building a seige mentality with the players.

When you see some of the training vids he is hands on he is leading the session. He also takes part in the start.

Just watched the 24 Nov vid, pre Sparta, there is a massive difference in the players from then to now. It was only Gios second session, so there will be a bit of sussing the new boss out, but there seems more enjoyment in the bits we see.

When you see some of the training vids he is hands on he is leading the session. He also takes part in the start.

Just watched the 24 Nov vid, pre Sparta, there is a massive difference in the players from then to now. It was only Gios second session, so there will be a bit of sussing the new boss out, but there seems more enjoyment in the bits we see.

Exactly what I thought - noticeable difference in intensity and enjoyment.

Some genuine laugh out loud moments there when watching that. Aribo and Bassey especially. Brilliant stuff.

Keep noticing Jim McAllister in a lot of the training videos, ex-Morton & Motherwell, he was also a season ticket holder for Ibrox when growing up. Anyone know his role?

I remember at the time he quit Morton (2nd spell) to come to us it was wrongly rumoured to take over from Jimmy Bell..

Keep noticing Jim McAllister in a lot of the training videos, ex-Morton & Motherwell, he was also a season ticket holder for Ibrox when growing up. Anyone know his role?

I remember at the time he quit Morton (2nd spell) to come to us it was wrongly rumoured to take over from Jimmy Bell..
He’s Jimmy Bell’s assistant.

Latest posts

Back