Laudrup says SPFL will be a laughing stock if they go for Null and Void

mdingwall

Administrator
wxbw39Z.jpg

Of course it will. It will also be bankrupt - both financially and morally. The football authorities aren't going to randomly end the season without government interference and when top flight football is continuing all over Europe and beyond, if Sturgeon put a stop to it, it would be an admission of failure on her part if Scotland was the only country where it was necessary to stop it. Given she's never admitted failure or blame in her life, I doubt she's going to start now, particularly with an election round the corner.

We shouldn't even be giving it the time of day, in any aspect. A pointless article.
No it’s not , make no mistake they have started driving an agenda to get football stopped. We complain about Dignified Silence but when we get action some people want us to be silent?

We are learning, let’s use all our people in media to get the party line message out there.

these cheating bstards are capable of anything as long as they have

doncaster, Mulraney, MacKenzie, MacLennan and the other creeps in positions of power.

Won't be an SPFL left to be a laughing stock if they go down that road Scottish football would be utterly decimated if the league stops again.

Doncaster is on record as saying N&V would leave them open to all kinds of legal problems and refunds also no way can clubs survive another 7/8 month shutdown financially. Rangers are also still in Europe as well ending the season before every other league would cost coefficient points meaning no 2nd CL place in the years to come.

Plus Scotland still have fixtures to fulfil this season that won't happen if the majority of the squad are not playing, then we have the same problem for the Euros.

As much as they might want to the SPFL/SFA are signing their own death warrants if they shut down again, far too much on the line.

Won't be an SPFL left to be a laughing stock if they go down that road Scottish football would be utterly decimated if the league stops again.

Doncaster is on record as saying N&V would leave them open to all kinds of legal problems and refunds also no way can clubs survive another 7/8 month shutdown financially. Rangers are also still in Europe as well ending the season before every other league would cost coefficient points meaning no 2nd CL place in the years to come.

Plus Scotland still have fixtures to fulfil this season that won't happen if the majority of the squad are not playing, then we have the same problem for the Euros.

As much as they might want to the SPFL/SFA are signing their own death warrants if they shut down again, far too much on the line.

Good point about EL tournament Walters.

Wonder what UEFA’s reaction would be if they stopped our football & thereby stopped us playing in the next round(s) of the tourney.

Both Sky & UEFA would rip them to shreds.

N&V just cannot happen, and will not IMO.

Good point about EL tournament Walters.

Wonder what UEFA’s reaction would be if they stopped our football & thereby stopped us playing in the next round(s) of the tourney.

Both Sky & UEFA would rip them to shreds.

N&V just cannot happen, and will not IMO.
Y G whilst I agree with you I do think the mentally challengeds are trying to disrupt the league playing as much as they can as they have millions to lose if we keep going. I therefore think their next push will be to get Doncaster to coheres with Nikkla to get the league stopped for a couple of months which would at least allow them to make player and managerial changes. Hope I'm totally wrong.

The only people I hear "null and Void" from is celtic minded people they are trying to push their agenda in the mhedia, the backlash if they do would be extraordinary, from bankruptcy to the game itsself to the political fallout for Scotland, they are clutching at straws to stop us getting #55 their pain and suffering is making it all the better, everyday something else comes out to make us smile from the Radio, TV, Internet, newspapers (not personally) and best of all Mr Lemmon himself. #55

Y G whilst I agree with you I do think the mentally challengeds are trying to disrupt the league playing as much as they can as they have millions to lose if we keep going. I therefore think their next push will be to get Doncaster to coheres with Nikkla to get the league stopped for a couple of months which would at least allow them to make player and managerial changes. Hope I'm totally wrong.

Absolutely accept your point Roberto.

When you think of this ‘shift’ between us & then it’s financially massive, especially if we win the league & secure CL Group status through the Chamoions route, and they don’t. It’ll completely have flipped things.

And we know from their ‘history’ that they would do ANYTHING. Nothing is below them.

I just think, despite that, that Doncaster has very little leg room, albeit if he had he couldn’t be trusted. The Dundeegate spam folder issue illustrated that mate.

Also BT Sport would be entitled to money back too as they cover our EL games so SPL/SFA and Doncaster/Maxwell would have to deal with the fallout too if they try and pull a stunt like null and void

Let’s face any the mentally challengeds will be trying their best to throw a spanner in the works as 10IAR means everything to them

Rangers team just need to focus on this weekend and win the 3 points

Stewart Robertson should 100% be onto SPL and SFA and tell them we won’t take any shit this season

I don’t know why this nonsense is still being spouted in the papers (well we do, but you catch my drift). The rate per 100k of the population in Scotland is back down to around 200, which is down from 300 last week. The stats are going in the right direction and over a quarter of a million people at high risk have had their first vaccine dose.

We are over the peak cases from the crazy decision to allow a free for all at Christmas, before seemingly reversing it last minute, and the schools remain closed to halt the spread further.

The Premiership league season will be played to a finish, without a doubt, as we emerge from the winter months.

Good Post, however:

Common sense + delusional tims = delusional tims

No it’s not , make no mistake they have started driving an agenda to get football stopped. We complain about Dignified Silence but when we get action some people want us to be silent?

We are learning, let’s use all our people in media to get the party line message out there.

these cheating bstards are capable of anything as long as they have

doncaster, Mulraney, MacKenzie, MacLennan and the other creeps in positions of power.

it's not a dignified silence because it isn't a thing and there isn't anything to answer to. This isn't a football situation, it's government policy, which has been abundantly clear there is no need to stop the football. The article is utterly pointless.

I think a lot of Clubs will have to remove their green tinted glasses and realise this stunt could pull the curtain down on a lot of Clubs already suffering financial hardship and in a sense they deserve all they get for backing the wrong horse. Lawwell is the tail wagging the dog,the sooner he's gone the better. I know these cretins will still be there but I wish Rangers would rally round Clubs to garner support to get them all shifted on the quiet like.

The only discussion on null and void seems to be on here

Mate, it is actually doing my head in haha. The country has been on a fairly steep decline in terms of rates for about two weeks now, so if it was to happen it would have happened already. It's just not a realistic possibility.

Even at the peak, Sturgeon and Leach couldn't have been anymore clearer on how they understand the importance of football and the consequences halting it would do. I'm sure some people just don't pay attention to the news.

It's been the same all season.

Remember the first game v them at Parkhead was going to be postponed so they would have fans in. No way it'll be allowed to go ahead without fans. If you disagreed you were "naive". Only discussed on here, nowhere else.
The pandemic and decade of failure will have damaged a lot of our fans in the same manner as theirs were during the 90s. Even now at 21 points clear when they can't buy a win or get through a day without a catastrophe they're still babbling on about scar tissue and Doncaster being out to get us.

It's been the same all season.

Remember the first game v them at Parkhead was going to be postponed so they would have fans in. No way it'll be allowed to go ahead without fans. If you disagreed you were "naive". Only discussed on here, nowhere else.
It's constant and really annoying.

More annoying than the weekly thread on whether the game will go ahead due to the weather.

Back