Laudrup says SPFL will be a laughing stock if they go for Null and Void

There is no null and void discussion. Apart from mentally challengeds on twitter and Keith Jackson's pathetic attempt to sensationalise what Doncaster said (or didn't say) last week.
Jackson remains one of the few still backing the filth and his master Lawwell.

It’s already a laughing stock! The SPFL/SFA stumble from one embarrassment to another.

Anything could happen between now and the end of the season. Quite literally anything.

All the very valid reasons being churned out for continuing the season through to full completion are the same reasons that existed last season. But still our season was stopped early with unjustified consequences for numerous teams.

Expect the unexpected with our shambolic authorities. They are an absolute mess.

Hes right but they are already a laughing stock and an utter disgraceful rag tag bunch of self serving bastards

For those asking why it's even be discussed on here - I'm amazed no one is bringing up Maxwell writing to the Championship teams last week.

There is no null and void discussion. Apart from mentally challengeds on twitter and Keith Jackson's pathetic attempt to sensationalise what Doncaster said (or didn't say) last week.
It raised its head again because Liewell needed a diversion to change the negative narrative away from Them and Dubai, then Lenny steamed right into his train wreck press conference.

At first I thought them trying for null & void was a stupid conspiracy theory.

However, I reckon if Lennon isn't sacked after that embarrassing rant of an interview, then he was probably told to say that stuff about St Johnstone etc.

The finances of it means that I don't think any of the clubs or Doncaster will go along with stopping the season.

My fear is they provoke the Scottish Government into doing something rash. However, it is meant to be an election year (presuming it's not postponed for Covid) so Sturgeon will be wary of pissing people off. But that does mean we need to make sure public opinion doesn't swing against football continuing so not a bad idea getting our point of view out in the press.

The SPFL would definitely be a laughing stock if they null and void this season after not doing so last season. However, they have already proven to be beyond caring what people think of them and they are quite clearly already a laughing stock for multiple reasons. I really don't see null and void happening but given the shitshow that is the SPFL and how poorly it is run, nothing would surprise me.

The SPFL misunderstood ( maybe intentionally ) the ICT comments & Robertson had a go at them at the weekend it seems.

On RS they stated that pretty much every championship team told them to GTF. Ian McCall was also slating them & said he’s doing an interview with English about them soon.

They are a mess, and more & more clubs are sick of them.

It seems like only Celtic don’t want to play.

Back