Laudrup v Novo

Which goal was best?

• Laudrup

Votes: 191 90.1%
  • Novo

Votes: 21 9.9%

• Total voters
Easiest one yet for me. Laudrup every day of the week. Granted it’s a great ball from Ricksen and a great finish from the wee man but the one touch passing for Laudrup’s, when the ball’s on the ball bounce, the chest and then the finish is absolutely exquisite.

Laudrup's was a better goal. Nice finish from Novo but he got lucky really. It's pretty rare to see a long ball bounce in that area unless the defenders' positioning is terrible.

Had forgotten in the Laudrup goal how Marshall clearly tries to take him out. He changes direction after Laudrup’s shot.

What a pass from Fernando for Novo's goal and that, for me, would normally have been the difference between two very similar finishes.
However - having voted against Laudrup in the Laudrup/Hateley header debate there is no way I could even consider going against him this time. Can't vote against the great one twice in a row - voting against him once was tough but this time it has to be Laudrup.

Laudrup's was a better goal. Nice finish from Novo but he got lucky really. It's pretty rare to see a long ball bounce in that area unless the defenders' positioning is terrible.

Yeah Varga completely arsed it up misjudging the high ball. Still a lovely composed finish from Nacho though.

Novo's was a trickier finish IMO but Laudrup's was the all round better goal

Laudrup for me

wee nacho’s goal will always be remembered but was day found out my missus at time was expecting our first child wanted to call him Nacho after that lol

Back