Laura Brannan STV News

Ninth Uranium

Another one surfaces, this time with STV sport. Are there any impartial journos left in Scotland at all?

cfc_love_in.jpg

Logical for who though Laura eh? Logical for who. What do the edinburgh tims get out of having an extra 15k glasgow tims at the match.

#cfccheerleader

cfc_love_in_2.jpg

Used to work for Celtic club media so don’t think this one was ever in too much doubt ;)

This is the cow that wrote an article during the week at the Bayern game insinuating Lewandowski had made disparaging remarks about Rangers and that he was thick as if he didn't know that we'd been kicked out of the league and not demoted.Horrible 19th Century Terrorist cow.

Why would a club hand back unsold tickets so their support could be drowned out by the other side? I know we'd be raging if it was us but really why do your opposite number any favours.

Why would a club hand back unsold tickets so their support could be drowned out by the other side? I know we'd be raging if it was us but really why do your opposite number any favours.

To get more gate money I'd presume
Is it not split 50/50 in the cup in which case Hibs could've had a couple of hundred grand more
It's not like they were going to win the match with the manager they have

To be fair it is total nonsense that football supporters are missing games and the stadium is half empty. Outwith Rangers and the filth these clubs should be given 10,000 tickets and then have to justify getting any more.

What is it with these bitter munters?We thought men were bad ffs?We've got this Murray,Grey, now this boot joins the hunt.

How to make a good living,be seen to put down,critisice,knock the @uck out of all things Glasgow Rangers-where the mhedia are concerned

Logical for who though Laura eh? Logical for who. What do the edinburgh tims get out of having an extra 15k glasgow tims at the match.

#cfccheerleader

cfc_love_in_2.jpg
Logical for all involved.
Hibs should have played it like Motherwell and helped get the biggest crowd possible.
The empty seats cost us money.

The pope came to Glasgow in the 80s and told that lot they needed to take over Scotland and the way to do it was to get employment in places of power and/or influence like journalism, council jobs, police, media, education etc........looks like it’s working as these industries, particularly the top jobs are full of catholics pushing their own agenda. She is another example.

Instead of given tickets back if it bothers them that much they could have held the game at a smaller stadium!

Is it the "Brendan Rogers 19th Century Terrorist army " one she's talking about

We have got a very well known song with the word 19th Century Terrorist in it.
I wonder what would be said in the MSM if Pedro was heard whistling it.

Oh yes,........... 'we all know it's a catchy tune, but sshh don't admit that Pedro'.

My arse!

To get more gate money I'd presume
Is it not split 50/50 in the cup in which case Hibs could've had a couple of hundred grand more
It's not like they were going to win the match with the manager they have

I'm sure the money from both semi finals is pooled together and all 4 teams get the same amount.

We're actually subsidising Celtic today.

STV is utterly packed to the gunnels with crash barriers.

They laugh about it inside the building, calling themselves "Tim TV". I know this as fact, heard first hand from a Tim who works there as on screen talent.

We have sleepwalked into a nightmare where our mhedia, law offices, school governance, national government, local government, PF Office, Police senior offices and the entire Schottish football establishment is now entirely dominated by them.

I am deadly serious when I say that the time has now come for a register of religious and sporting interests to be required of all in public life and postions of influence. Something has gone badly wrong when less than 20% of the population controls every area of public influence and control.

To be fair the SFA should've let hibs sell from the mainstand round to the North stand selling section by section , Hibs played them ( celtc) basically wonder what happens next semi final hibs are in?? Grounds for only giving 12,500 etc

Don't understand this thread at all to be honest, must be missing something.

That's the whole truth.
That said, it's the authorities to blame here.
It's there game, it's their tickets.
The logical thing to do would have been told hold back a percentage of the "Hibs" allocation, maybe some of the septic allocation as well, and issue these as and when the clubs sell through their initial lot.

Back