Laura Woods

I said the exact same thing a year or 2 ago on another thread about her. Remember her coming on one morning to read the newspaper headlines with Brazil and someone else and I just knew from her voice that she was a cracker. Done a bit of research and found photos of her doing the darts. She’s some bitta gear.

Totally agree. Cracking looking woman but her voice is sexy as f*ck and makes her even better. Got that slightly husky quality.

Her voice is screaming pump me super.

Post pics I don't know how to.
ccelebritiesNINTCHDBPICT000574116771-641x410.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000424351157-e1591748377808.jpg

I don’t think there can be much doubt whats gone on there , the chemistry is obvious . No matter how old ally gets or puts on a wee bit of timber like the rest of us , he still seems to have that glint in his eye that women find irresistible

Gets some abuse online. Go on any talks sport video on instagram. Men wanking over the thought of alan brazil coming back.

There's her and Bianca Westwood.

Laura Woods is by far the better looking one but there's something dirty about Bianca.

think Bianca is let down by doing the live game reports
looks better in other pics i've seen

Woods is tremendous

both v. knowledgeable about the game

I've been a big fan of Laura for a while now.

Her Instagram stories produce some very pleasant surprises occasionally. The other day she posted a video of her dog playing about with her thong.

On the subject of radio ladies with voices like honey, check out Sarah Champion from Absolute Radio. Face and body to match.

On works computer so cant post pics but you have Google.

She's quite often comedy gold on twitter as well.
One liners ripping people to shreds.

Gets some abuse online. Go on any talks sport video on instagram. Men wanking over the thought of alan brazil coming back.
The abuse she gets on that is unbelievable

You would think that Alan Brazil was a ultimate professional the way they go on.

A burd that knows her soccer aswell, if she can cook SUCK,FCUK and clean then she would be ultimate wife.
Fixed that

Yea, not sure if it’s getting to her but she’s been biting back quite a lot recently
Ridiculous thing is, people assume cos she's female, nice to look at etc that she's just got the gig because of that. They don't engage their brain and realise that she is EASILY one of the best in the business right now. She knows her sports inside out.

Ridiculous thing is, people assume cos she's female, nice to look at etc that she's just got the gig because of that. They don't engage their brain and realise that she is EASILY one of the best in the business right now. She knows her sports inside out.

same applies to Alex Scott
always prepared and knows what she is talking about

compare that to the likes of Nicholas, Lawrenson, Merson etc

Back