Lauren Jones Castore Ambassador.

Wow. Just, wow. Such a positive attitude after all she’s been through, she’s inspirational, talented and articulate. Looking forward to her bringing that Wimbledon trophy to Ibrox.

On a side note, good to hear about how Graeme Murty made time to contact her and visit her as she began her recovery. He may be a rotten manager but much more importantly he seems to be a good and thoroughly decent human being.

Where do you start after watching that? What a remarkable young lady. With all she has been through in her life she is so upbeat and enthusiastic-speaking for myself, she has lifted my spirits somewhat and I’m sure there are plenty others who will be inspired by her as well after watching that. I will follow her journey and career from here on in and I look forward to seeing her at Ibrox one day as I’m sure she will be up when this crazy world becomes a touch more normal. Castore have a fantastic ambassador for their brand and I’m sure she will be an excellent role model and inspiration for many.

Brilliant attitude from this young lady , Good luck for the future Lauren and you certainly fit our war cry at RFC which is No Surrender and you certainly live up to that . Welcome Aboard ! :))

What a really nice person. Unbelievable how athletes like Lauren can do what they do with injuries like hers.

I wish her all the best for the future.

Back