Laurent Koscielny unveiling video

Bordeaux perhaps?
I was wondering if it was gonna be PSG!

For some reason this guy has cut about rated as a good player for years. I've always just thought he was exactly one of the reasons Arsenal spent years winning nothing of any note.
Very few centre backs can get away with being a wee guy, and he wasn't one who I'd have said got away with it, or was good enough to.

For some reason this guy has cut about rated as a good player for years. I've always just thought he was exactly one of the reasons Arsenal spent years winning nothing of any note.
Very few centre backs can get away with being a wee guy, and he wasn't one who I'd have said got away with it, or was good enough to.

3 FA Cup medal's ain't a bad haul.

Always thoroughly hated this guy for some unknown reason, probably his smug, arrogant and superior attitude. I’m glad this stunt has vindicated my hatred, what an absolute c.unt.
Could you imagine a Rangers stalwart 9/10 year same going to another club and doing that?

Unusual how he couldn’t figure out how this shits all over his old club. Or didn’t care.

He's 6ft 1in.

That's just a sh!t video full stop

I'd expect the social media team at alloa to come up with more exciting unveiling videos

One good season in three whilst there. Reflective of Arsenal's malaise in the last few years. They will need better leaders in the pitch to get back in Champions League.

He used to play for Arsenal, now he plays for Bordeaux. It’s not worth getting worked up about.

This ^^^

Also, quite how such a trivial matter of a football transfer results in so much anti French vitriol on this thread is beyond me. Ridiculous patter. No need for it.

In football related news, I think Koscielny has been Arsenal’s best defender in recent years so surprised they’ve let him go, although he’s had a couple of bad injuries recently. Very good signing for Bordeaux in my opinion.

This ^^^

Also, quite how such a trivial matter of a football transfer results in so much anti French vitriol on this thread is beyond me. Ridiculous patter. No need for it.

In football related news, I think Koscielny has been Arsenal’s best defender in recent years so surprised they’ve let him go, although he’s had a couple of bad injuries recently. Very good signing for Bordeaux in my opinion.
They didn't have a choice. He downed tools and refused to travel on their preseason tour and made it clear he wanted out. Something has clearly happened behind the scenes that hasn't come out yet.

He is piss poor anyway. If I were a Gunners fan I’d be happy to see the back of him & yes I agree it is a bit disrespectful to Arsenal.

They didn't have a choice. He downed tools and refused to travel on their preseason tour and made it clear he wanted out. Something has clearly happened behind the scenes that hasn't come out yet.

Interesting. Perhaps he objected to the imminent multi billion dollar arrival of the footballing god (allegedly) that is Tierney :))

I always laugh at these kind of posts. There was a consensus on here about Daniel Candeias being a “wee man” despite being 5’10 :D
I agree that 5'10 doesn't constitute a wee man, but DC was never that height (despite what Wikipedia says). He was a good bit shorter than Alfie, about Defoes height or an inch or so taller.

th

Agents should do this with their clients.

*warning - can backfire on the grandest stage of tme all

He's 6ft 1in.

No danger he's 6ft 1in.

Maybe with Tom Cruise's platforms on, or extremely long studs, but he looks tiny almost all the time!

Not having that.

But if he is, then he was just shite because he was shite, and not cos he was a wee guy!:))

A lot of French really live up to the ‘stereotype’ of being obnoxious cùnts

Check. Lived in French speaking parts for 10 years, and my other half is French (tho an exception to the stereotype). The whole country is going down the pan now. Hubris I think is the word here.

No danger he's 6ft 1in.

Maybe with Tom Cruise's platforms on, or extremely long studs, but he looks tiny almost all the time!

Not having that.

But if he is, then he was just shite because he was shite, and not cos he was a wee guy!:))

Lol. I think he's a bit of a soft touch as well but have never had him down as wee!

“An unveiling video”

Sorry to go full Da but ffs.
Give them a scarf and tell them to stand on the fucking park and get a photo taken.
The Cazorla video with magicians and an empty box was, and im not being over dramatic here, absolutely shameful for world football.

Don't think I have ever seen a player be presented like that, never mind a player who had been a club captain and played for them for almost 10 years.

Seems a tad disrespectful.

What is the deal with how and why he left Arsenal?

I get why people don't like these "unveiling" videos. I am not the biggest fan in the world, but it doesn't bother me. However, can the OP explain why he thinks it is "disrespectful"?

I get why people don't like these "unveiling" videos. I am not the biggest fan in the world, but it doesn't bother me. However, can the OP explain why he thinks it is "disrespectful"?

The player was the captain of Arsenal and arguably their best defender. He knew they were short at the back and even still essentially went on strike to get a move and now that he’s got his move he’s walking around as a Bordeaux employee wearing an Arsenal kit just so he can remove it for a cringey video while having a smug look on his face.

If that was a Rangers player I would think the whole saga was a bit disrespectful to the club to be honest.

When do you ever see a player wearing another club’s colours in official club media?

Yes I can.

I guess it is about context.

He refused to go on tour with Arsenal and basically forced the move through (this is a player who played for the club for 9 years and was the captain no less).

He then get's his move.

Then this video shows him whipping off the Arsenal top to reveal his new club.

He could have had a quiet introduction to his new club but, for me anyway, taking of the Arsenal shirt in this video was not needed and looks like it was only done as a swipe at the club.

If that was a Rangers played of 9 years and captain, I'm sure this place would be in meltdown.

Yes I can.

I guess it is about context.

He refused to go on tour with Arsenal and basically forced the move through (this is a player who played for the club for 9 years and was the captain no less).

He then get's his move.

Then this video shows him whipping off the Arsenal top to reveal his new club.

He could have had a quiet introduction to his new club but, for me anyway, taking of the Arsenal shirt in this video was not needed and looks like it was only done as a swipe at the club.

If that was a Rangers played of 9 years and captain, I'm sure this place would be in meltdown.

I don’t get the fuss, but cheers for explaining.

Back