Laurie Ross Insurance sponsoring them

Kilwinning GMan

Not sure if any Bears use this lot for home / car insurance etc but I saw something today showing they are “proud sponsors” of the paradise windfall competition and are giving away a signed green and grey top to celebrate 9iar. I’ve never heard of them tbh but just putting this on here in case any bears use them without knowing they are proud supporters of the beasts. Avoid like the plague....

I had my car insurance with them when i was in Cumbernauld, got too pricey so went elsewhere.

Never used them.
Never will.

Adding him to the list.
Adidas.
Eden Mill Gin.
Ladbrokes.
Dafabet.
People's Motors :)
Magners
CR Smith
Trophy Centre.
Daily Record.
Domino's Pizza
City Refrigeration.
David Low Financial Services.
Job Centre.
Rod Stewart.
That c_unt Bono.
SPFL.
SFA.
Anything involving Mike Mulraney.

Never used them.
Never will.

Adding him to the list.
Adidas.
Eden Mill Gin.
Ladbrokes.
Dafabet.
Magners
CR Smith
Trophy Centre.
Daily Record.
Domino's Pizza
City Refrigeration.
Job Centre.
Rod Stewart.
That c_unt Bono.
SPFL.
SFA.
There s plenty of companies in the construction sector that mainly or only employ tims.

There s plenty of companies in the construction sector that mainly or only employ tims.

What are the names? I work in one side of construction. Mainly bears at our place though, not really through how they recruit, just luck really. As a naive 21 year old I told them in the interview I had a season ticket for Ibrox, both interviewing were Rangers fans. Job was mine!

What are the names? I work in one side of construction. Mainly bears at our place though, not really through how they recruit, just luck really. As a naive 21 year old I told them in the interview I had a season ticket for Ibrox, both interviewing were Rangers fans. Job was mine!
Think you will find a lot of the groundwork guys are heavily RCs.
Stems from the irish navie.

Advance,Akela,Frontline to name a few

Not sure if any Bears use this lot for home / car insurance etc but I saw something today showing they are “proud sponsors” of the paradise windfall competition and are giving away a signed green and grey top to celebrate 9iar. I’ve never heard of them tbh but just putting this on here in case any bears use them without knowing they are proud supporters of the beasts. Avoid like the plague....
Yes I called them about two years ago and cancelled mine. When asked why I just told them it was because the were using my money to fund mentally challengeds.
The weren’t best pleased but the cow who owns it has a box at the dome.

Think you will find a lot of the groundwork guys are heavily RCs.
Stems from the irish navie.
Aye most are Pikeys, don’t let them mono block your drive whatever you do. Rob you as soon as look at you, can’t read or write but know all the RC cults prayers and rituals off by heart with caravans dripping with catholic tat and pictures of the pope They’re all well brainwashed.

We need a list of businesses to avoid. And a list of reputable blue nose business big and small to use and support.
This. It is good practice to always spend your money with our own if possible. Whichever town or city you live in, if the butcher, baker, spark or plumber supports the mentally challengeds, use someone else whenever it is an option.

In general, get out of the habit of ever funding them. It always feels worthwhile.

Since bears are generally more educated and more likely to be employed than poets, it’s Laurie Ross’s Laurie Loss

Never used them.
Never will.

Adding him to the list.
Adidas.
Eden Mill Gin.
Ladbrokes.
Dafabet.
Magners
CR Smith
Trophy Centre.
Daily Record.
Domino's Pizza
City Refrigeration.
Job Centre.
Rod Stewart.
That c_unt Bono.
SPFL.
SFA.

Get Peoples off that list, the company that put orange in the poops )

Never used them.
Never will.

Adding him to the list.
Adidas.
Eden Mill Gin.
Ladbrokes.
Dafabet.
Magners
CR Smith
Trophy Centre.
Daily Record.
Domino's Pizza
City Refrigeration.
Job Centre.
Rod Stewart.
That c_unt Bono.
SPFL.
SFA.
Domino's?

Their pepperoni passion stuffed crust pizza is decent though

Never used them.
Never will.

Adding him to the list.
Adidas.
Eden Mill Gin.
Ladbrokes.
Dafabet.
Magners
CR Smith
Trophy Centre.
Daily Record.
Domino's Pizza
City Refrigeration.
Job Centre.
Rod Stewart.
That c_unt Bono.
SPFL.
SFA.
Mike Mulraney aint got a pot to piss in.
I looked at the companies he has or owned till they went tits up on beta companies.
Another one from the lower leagues with very little and on an ego trip.
A wannabee.

Always used them years ago they stilll have a shop on Maryhill road. The chances of me using them in the near Future has just been ruled out. I’m glad For them to proclaim they are proud sponsors of that horrible outfit, I look forward to the shop on Maryhill Road being boarded up soon

Back