Laurie Ross Insurance sponsoring them

Methinks they've not been advised of the number of fraudulent claims that ilk are likely to submit.

"aye...scratched me car. 2000 pounds of damage so it iz"

We need a list of businesses to avoid. And a list of reputable blue nose business big and small to use and support.

It also needs to be publicly marketed to not only capture the wider rangers audience but to actually serve the bigger purpose and discourage support of them.

Not sure if any Bears use this lot for home / car insurance etc but I saw something today showing they are “proud sponsors” of the paradise windfall competition and are giving away a signed green and grey top to celebrate 9iar. I’ve never heard of them tbh but just putting this on here in case any bears use them without knowing they are proud supporters of the beasts. Avoid like the plague....
When will they realise, its 8 and a vote. Not 9 in a row

Mike Mulraney aint got a pot to piss in.
I looked at the companies he has or owned till they went tits up on beta companies.
Another one from the lower leagues with very little and on an ego trip.
A wannabee.

I worked in Shettleston when that business was on the go, back in 90s 2000s. I always remember talking to a girl that worked for the firm, and I’ll put it this way, she wouldn’t touch them with barge pole for Insurance, think that tells everything?

I responded to a tweet from Laurie Ross Twitter account a few years ago regarding the chance to win a Rangers ball. I told them (and hopefully others who had responded to the thread) that they could stick the ball where the sun didn’t shine. They were sponsoring Celtic at every home game for the halftime draw as well as other prizes being offered and were merely throwing Rangers fans a crumb with a shitey ball. Fxck them, I used to insure with them via their Rutherglen office until this scenario came to light.

Always used them years ago they stilll have a shop on Maryhill road. The chances of me using them in the near Future has just been ruled out. I’m glad For them to proclaim they are proud sponsors of that horrible outfit, I look forward to the shop on Maryhill Road being boarded up soon
It shut 3years ago

Avoiding wearing green in any form , and not being associated with anything to do with THEM , has served me well in my 67 years ! My kids though not into football , never buy me anything green , and grandson never wears green when they know he seeing me !

They've been doing stuff with them for ages. This is from a while ago:

Meet & Greet Patrick Roberts
Laurie Ross Insurance ran a competition giving eight lucky young boys and girls a chance to meet Celtic FC’s Patrick Roberts.

The event was held at Laurie Ross Insurance HQ on 14th March 2018.
Patrick was interviewed by sports journalist Mark Guidi, who then gave each of the children an opportunity to ask Patrick a question with some funny and insightful results.
Don,t think a young boy being invited to Celtic park is lucky mate.

Back