Lawells letter to Regan sent in 2012

Typical rhat bastard. I wonder what the lasting legacy was of molesting children on an organised and industrial basis? Did that enhance the reputation of Scottish football? What about supporting terrorism?

Let me tell you as much as it leaves a horrible taste in my mouth.

Septic the Japanese frizel etc laughing like
Deranged moon howlers at us . THEY and there cronies and willing helpers have
Turned us into a joke and our current board (not a slur on them ) are not based on all known evidence able to deal/cope with them .

I know where we have been etc .... our finances are a disaster and our image is
A laughable mess our pr a joke the custodians at present seem to be distressingly unable to mount any kind of defence of our public image and constant drip drip media dismantaling (thats how it feels to me ) is shocking.

For me and i know the finance of the club is most important but the public image of the club and us the supporters is almost as importaint and it does not seem to matter to so many at the club .

AW ENFORCEMENT
Celtic chief Peter Lawwell’s secret letter to SFA’s Stewart Regan hinted that title-stripping be an option in Rangers’ EBT probe

The Parkhead supremo also said the saga was causing 'lasting damage to the reputation and integrity of Scottish football'

REVEALED
By Robert Collins
7th September 2017, 8:24 am

Updated: 7th September 2017, 8:42 am
NOW
COMMENT
PETER LAWWELL wrote to SFA boss Stewart Regan calling for a judicial review into Rangers’ use of EBTs – and asked that ‘retrospective sanctions’ be considered if wrongdoing was established.

Details of the letter sent in 2012 – shortly before the Ibrox club’s liquidation – surfaced today in The Times.

PA:pRESS ASSOCIATION
Peter Lawwell’s 2012 correspondence over the EBT saga has emerged
Its emergence comes two months after Celtic publicly called on footie chiefs to reopen their probe into the saga that has rocked Scottish football.

The Supreme Court’s ‘Big Tax Case’ ruling in favour of HMRC sparked calls for Gers to be stripped of titles, while fan group Club 1872 and chairman Dave King hit out at their rivals’ reaction.

Lawwell’s letter said: “If the allegations of ‘double contracts’ for players are true, and a breach of SPL and/or SFA rules is established, the eligibility of those players to have competed in domestic league and cup competitions will be called into question.

“In turn, the integrity of the football results achieved by using those players would by necessity also fall into question.

“Any wrongdoing then established would have to be subject to fair and proportionate sanctions, including retrospectively, if appropriate.

MOST READ IN FOOTBALL

PEDRO'S TRAINING TOPS
Kenny Miller backs Rangers gaffer Pedro Caixinha in the war of words with Michael O'Halloran

LAW ENFORCER
Neil Lennon showed how much he wanted to sign Dylan McGeouch for Celtic by taking Peter Lawwell along

MYLES BETTER
Watch Myles Beerman's brilliant solo effort for Malta Under-21s in their Euro qualifier with Hungary

RITCHIE RICH
Sports Direct claims Matt Ritchie sold more shirts with his name on it in UK than Neymar and Ronaldo

DON'T DRINK AND DIVE
Derek McInnes warns Gary Mackay-Steven there's 'no place' for drunken antics in the game

RAPPED REF REPLAY
Fifa order World Cup qualifier between South Africa and Senegal to be replayed after ref banned for life

DIFFERENT STORY
Callum McGregor admits Celtic have learned lesson from Barca nightmare and will get stuck into PSG

DERBY DIVIDE
Jon McLaughlin admits the news he was joining Hearts came as a SHOCK to a number of his family

EUROPEAN LAW Celtic chief Peter Lawwell meets with some of European football’s top power brokers in Geneva
“However, at a higher level, in our opinion this whole affair is causing lasting damage to the reputation and integrity of Scottish football.”

The Celtic chief’s correspondence went on: “The interests of fairness and Scottish football now demand that the SFA act decisively.

“The initial inquiry should now be reconvened or a new independent panel led by a judge or senior lawyer should be formed to investigate and report upon the Rangers EBT issues and consider whether there has been any further breach of the Association’s rules, including those on disrepute.

KENNY RAMSAY - THE SUN GLASGOW
The SFA and Stewart Regan have come under pressure from fans and rivals to act
“The roles of individuals (past and present) subject to the jurisdiction of the Association should also be examined.

“This should take place as quickly as possible, irrespective of the SPL’s own investigations.”

SunSport Online has asked Celtic for comment on the letter.

Rangers won 13 trophies during the ‘EBT era’ but in 2013 an independent commission led by Lord Nimmo Smith ruled ‘oldco’ Gers did not gain any “unfair competitive advantage”.
.... And still our spineless board of directors continue to allocate that shower a full stand at Ibrox

If only we treated them with the same distain they treat us :/

More than that, and I'd love the Rangers board to reiterate their thoughts on this, even if it's just King's comments from months ago being repeated, this is what they think of building bridges.
Dave, Paul et al, just cancel that project please.

Struggling to work out whther that is all the 2012 letter - the last bit reads like a recent addition (Re-open enquiry etc)

LNS report is dated 28 February 2013. So what is the previous enquiry to which Lawwell refers in his letter of 2012?

It appears to me that Lawwell called for an enquiry in 2012 and he got one - the LNS Commission. It was commissioned in 2012 and reported in February 2013.

Mischief making by Spiers.

Last edited:
LNS report is dated 28 February 2013. So what is the previous enquiry to which Lawwell refers in his letter of 2012?

It appears to me that Lawwell called for an enquiry in 2012 and he got one - the LNS Commission. It was commissioned in 2012 and reported in February 2103.

Mischief making by Spiers.

Exactly, case closed and lets move on.

“However, at a higher level, in our opinion this whole affair is causing lasting damage to the reputation and integrity of Scottish football.”

Said without a hint of irony. Well Peter, how did the covering up of child abuse affect the reputation of Scottish Football? Glasshouse and stones springs to mind you fat Japanese lady's front bottom.

Pretty much sums up the tramps

Never mind, let's give them the entire Broomloan Stand in a few weeks, Rangers. They deserve it. Need to build relations with them. :eek:

Why leak this now? Wonder what has caused him to do this after sitting on it for 5 years.
I wondered the same. It's probably part of the Celtic minded Scottish media strategy to keep title stripping in the news. Although they have no chance of another review there are other interests to serve. Lots of money to be made by the usual suspects out of crowd funding for example.

Hey Scum, try winning your honours on the park 11 v 11 instead of trying to win them by default. Rancid club and supporters.

He really is a devious wee slime ball is Liewell. Fits right in at Celtic in so many regards.

And now he washes his hands of it, while letting his sectarian bigoted supporters chief do all the donkey work.

They wanted an inquiry they got one it's been dealt with, The end.

The Fat Japanese getting his poodles in the Scottish press regurgitating nonsense to appease the stinking hordes

Galling to think this prick would have been chased down the gallowgate by the mhankie hoardes if we hadn't imploded that season.

The game and country in general would be a better place.

It will be worth keeping an eye on Liewell now he has his feet under the UEFA table because he is not there for the good of Scottish football it will be for Celtic and how much can he feck us over without the finger being pointed at himself!

Is Lawwell himself not being investigated for Tax Avoidance with the film schemes. Would love him to receive a fine so large he had togo bankrupt and lose his scum directorship.

Lawwell is a machiavelian scheming devious bastard. Never trust ANYTHING that comes out his mouth.

He is always playing a game, always

Will he comment on foreigh banks whose owners are or were directors of Scottish Football Clubs. Will he comment on indiviuals who are directors of a Scottish Football clubs under investigation for tax EVASION or will he comment on abuse scandals? Will his supporter in Cheif or any of his media sidekicks?

Not on thier agenda no honesty no integrity no shame

He should be pulled up for that for bringing the game into disrepute, Remember his Club was the one with the UnDeclared EBT.

Surprise Surprise.

Peter the liar who wouldn't know Integrity if it slapped him in the face writes a letter to his pal and placeman Regan wanting our titles stripped.

A truely abhorrent lady's front bottom

I'm pretty sure King's attack on them thru his statement in relation to the EBT verdict was anything but cosying up to them..

Exactly. Usual suspects using this as an excuse to have a go at the board.

Since when have our board tried to "cosy up" to that mob?.

Just bollocks.

I would love to know how our Board act when it comes to the game at Ibrox. I would hope they confront Lawwell and any Celtic representatives over their behaviour.

It's bad enough with the amount of tickets they get, but to think we welcome them into the boardroom...

I would love to know how our Board act when it comes to the game at Ibrox. I would hope they confront Lawwell and any Celtic representatives over their behaviour.

It's bad enough with the amount of tickets they get, but to think we welcome them into the boardroom...

Dont know if you noticed but we get 7 or 8 thousand tickets for the piggery and they all get sold out.

I personally wouldnt give them the money but clearly enough bears do.

How can moan about them getting the amount of tickets that they get when we get the same?

Back