Lawrence Cameo

He started well for us, looking like the kind of midfielder that we'd been missing. That injury seems to have done a number on him sadly.

Every football fan will harp on about injuries but Roofe, Helander, Jack, Lawrence, Morelos and Hagi have basically all had their careers massively curtailed and in some cases outright ended at the top level in the last few years. There's a chance we add Danilo to that list as well.

There's a lot to dig into when considering our lack of recent trophies but howling luck with injuries to key players is certainly up there.

He started well for us, looking like the kind of midfielder that we'd been missing. That injury seems to have done a number on him sadly.

Every football fan will harp on about injuries but Roofe, Helander, Jack, Lawrence, Morelos and Hagi have basically all had their careers massively curtailed and in some cases outright ended at the top level in the last few years. There's a chance we add Danilo to that list as well.

There's a lot to dig into when considering our lack of recent trophies but howling luck with injuries to key players is certainly up there.
as well as getting kicked off the park regularly

Baffling performance.

Must have given the ball away ever time he got the ball then would throw a boot out to make a silly, pointless foul.

Total lack of effort as well, could see him drop runners for fun and just refuse to sprint or challenge.

Then he fluffed what was a golden chance. His lack of awareness essentially messed up what should have been a simple goal.

People were saying on here that he was, and I quote, “the best player in the league when fit” however I’ve seen nothing other than another in the long line of average footballers who have come up from England with a bad attitude incapable of winning.
I really like Lawrence but couldn’t believe his lack of effort in closing players down at the weekend. I seriously worry about our players, they seem to think they know what is required to represent our club but I don’t think they have bloody clue.
All this waving their arms at us somehow trying to encourage us does my head in. Do your fucking job properly and you’ll get my support.

Back