Lawwell finding out morelos faces no punishment

:D

He’s using it as a deflection technique so there’s pretty much zero focus on them not buying any players.

He’s squeezed one week out of it already, he’ll maybe get two but that leaves two weeks of the transfer window to fill - what next? & how long before the fans start to turn on him for spending f-all money?

He’s using it as a deflection technique so there’s pretty much zero focus on them not buying any players.

He’s squeezed one week out of it already, he’ll maybe get two but that leaves two weeks of the transfer window to fill - what next? & how long before the fans start to turn on him for spending f-all money?

Give it another week and we’ll get a story about them knocking back a £25m offer for one of their squad.

Best lines -
have we signed Defoe yet?
he will stop them
he will score for fun
and put an end to fifty five

#brilliant

:p:p:p:p:p:p
and as a side note to some who might not know the clip is from the film downfall a superb film
downfall+(9).jpg

and if im stating the bleeding obvious I apologise :D

Great stuff again.

You gotta love old Adolf :D (never thought I'd be posting those words in a public forum LOL)

That was most laughable! On a general note, a cyber pint surely for the first Bear to spoof one of the Nasty Nazi's original speeches.

If the penny hasn't dropped with them by now over the strokes they've pulled,not just recently,but when we were down the leagues and they should be out of sight. 7 years of C.L. revenue,I'd be livid.

A tired old format.

Kicked into new vibrant life by an exceptional imagination with an eerily accurate perspective suspiciously close to the doors inside the bunker of secrets.

A triumph. :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Back