Lawwell joins SPFL delegation meeting Scottish Govt for return talks....

I despise Liewell more than anyone. He is a sneaky corrupt bastard. i for one would dance on his grave when he pops his clogs

It’s a fight between us and them on the park and off it too if we seriously want to stop the dirty low life behaviour that sees us shafted time and time again. The fact that most of Scottish football seem to be onside with that mob’s influence on the game and certain one’s are just as eager as the filth to keep Rangers in our place makes it all the more important to be taking f@ck all to do with any of these clubs as they can no longer be trusted to the right thing. The thought of giving them money be it for tickets and food or transfer fees is a sickening thought but sadly these things are going to happen because Rangers and the support refuse to change their behaviour so nothing is going to change as they simply don’t believe we are serious and not to be f@cked with and they’re right.

Ehhh surely everyone wants football to start again soon ? I hate the man but not sure what the issue is here ?
The issue is that Celtic and Ross county and the SPFL executive are discussing the future with the Scottish government when neither have any authority to be there.

Lawell is on the SFA professional game board so guessing that's why he is there.

Such a weird situation that today it's announced football can return roughly the same week here as it does in England which is a few miles down the road. Major rush to end the season here yet all over Europe where the pandemic has hit far worse league's are starting all over the shop.

dont think he is, uefa yes, sfa no

Ehhh surely everyone wants football to start again soon ? I hate the man but not sure what the issue is here ?
I’m really not sure if you’ve being living on the moon.
So here it is broken down in simple terms for you, THIS ARSEHOLE HAS HAD FAR TOO MUCH SAY IN THE RUNNING OF SCOTTISH FOOTBALL SO MUCH SO HIS OWN CLUB HAVE BENEFITED IN AN UNBELIEVABLY FINANCIAL WAY, IF Scottish football has any chance of being a slightly more competitive league this animal must be told in no uncertain terms to back the feck away.

CeItic run Scottish football.

The club that facilitated numerous (convicted) sexual predators runs the game.

If we don’t fight now, we never will.
Correct, IMO our club so far have being totally shyte scared of that lot and in particular Liewell, if we want to have any chance of a fair playing field we must start to get in about the real power behind the puppets that run Scottish football or else be also rans forevermore.

Is there any way we can bypass the corrupt Liewell led SPFL and Nat government, and go straight to UEFA with a challenge? We should maybe be looking at linking up a legal action with Marseille to challenge these awarded titles not won on the pitch - surely the main basis would be the financial impact of us both missing out on the champions league money.

No offence mate but are you old enough to remember what Marseille did to us?

They may as well award them a fake 10 in a row now, playing next season is pointless because if we think refs were bad this season then wait until next.
No one and nothing will be allowed to get in the way of their quest.
I don’t actually think some of our supporters realise how utter rigged this coming season (whenever it begins) will be..
Only carnage will ensue to anyone who prevents them winning their fictitious ten.

Lawell is on the SFA professional game board so guessing that's why he is there.

Such a weird situation that today it's announced football can return roughly the same week here as it does in England which is a few miles down the road. Major rush to end the season here yet all over Europe where the pandemic has hit far worse league's are starting all over the shop.
Something our club should be shouting from the rooftops but hey according to the silent, dignified members of our support we do far too many statements.
We certainly do spectacular silence at the wrong times.

TaintedTims.jpg

No offence mate but are you old enough to remember what Marseille did to us?
Will hold my hands up and say I wasn't even born then. Had heard stories of the great European Cup run in 92//93 from my Dad of course growing up.

Just read up on it there :mad:

Will hold my hands up and say I wasn't even born then. Had heard stories of the great European Cup run in 92//93 from my Dad of course growing up.

Just read up on it there :mad:

Haha no worries mate.

As you can expect as an 11 year old in 1992/93 I was devastated & I havent quite forgiven them even now.

Last summers friendly against them I cheered the goals as if they were against the filth or in a cup final.

That slanty eyed prick does good for one club and one club only.Only reason he is there is to make sure his mob is taken care of.

The issue is it'll probably be geared towards helping his club, he'll twist it so celtic come out of all this smelling of roses, they were the club to help get scottish football back, when in reality they've had the bigwigs of scottish football working for them to hand them the title from an unfinished season, unopposed.

Lawell isnt in this to help scottish football, he's there for 1 reason and 1 reason only, to do what's best for celtic.

Back