Lawwell not taken any tickets for 29th (rumour)

So they reacted to us cutting their allocation by binning our fans in that wee corner and by doing that didn’t take into account the segregation outside for their own fans to get in and this causing a potential incident where fans could have died from being crushed.

Now they are supposedly knocking back our tickets because of safety reasons at OUR stadium!?

Sums that lot up!!

IF this is true(which I'd guess it is)what will happen to the returned tickets?

Public sale or supporters clubs?

I couldn't care if they don't take their allowance, more seats for the bears, win win!

If Lawell uses the 'safety concerns' it's just another deny and deflect tactic.

I couldn't care if they don't take their allowance, more seats for the bears, win win!

If Lawell uses the 'safety concerns' it's just another deny and deflect tactic.
Regardless of views on whether or not we should have cut their allocation, at this stage I couldn't give two fcks - It's done.

The fact the oh-so-clever Lawell is trying to spin something out of it is just bizarre.

Just to be clear, the likely statement will include safety fears!
There simply are no safety issues - none!

We don’t need those Ira lovers at Ibrox to make an atmosphere, I’m sure rangers fans will make sure it’s bedlam from start to finish.

Not sure how accurate this is however if it's true you really need to admire the Lawwell propaganda machine, it really takes some brass neck.

He'll be sighting security concerns when it was his own scummy club that couldn't ensure the safety of his own scummy fans last time.
Correct. Their rationale is that they cannot guarantee the safety of their own support at their own midden so have deployed the usual deny and deflect tactics to make it look someone else's fault.

(If true)

I couldn't give a shit whether they took the cut allocation or made up something to refuse and make some kind of really stupid point without a shred of reality.

I also doubt this 'rumour' has any truth in it.

If true, I would be delighted. I would also hope that Lawwell and any directors from Secrets FC will never again be anywhere near our directors box.
That's something that I totally agree with the antics of Lawell and co over the years has surpassed anything that has went beforehand, we always hated each other but they ramped it up I think because we didn't go to the wall is why they are even more bitter than they where you would think you would mellow when you are in the ascendancy so hope they don't turn up as well like their scummy support.

They just can't get over how we struck first by reducing their allocation it blew out the water the myth that we needed their income.

If this is true then it's good news .
Not only will we get 800 more tickets but also the vacant seats used for segregation.
More money for the club , less police again less outlay by club .
Win win as far as I am concerned.
Oh and we still want the tickets for the midden , so it's up to them to sort out their crowd control.

Glad they are not coming.

As long as there are Bears wanting to go to their midden, we should never refuse any tickets offered for there

They're either not going to take tickets, or if they do take them you'll hear made up story after made up story about them being assaulted and having stuff thrown at them etc. The first option is much preferable.

It will be a surreal atmosphere but at least the Ibrox air won't be polluted with their terrorist shite.

Safety concerns?

If they do refuse the allocation (they won't) then it's quite simply an attempt to get us to do likewise.

Don't take the tickets, we'll still have ours for the piggery.
The segregation and crushing at the piggery will happen again and they fùcking know it.
It's not our fault their stadium is a shithole, it's up to them to sort their own problems.

The reason for them not taking tickets has fxxk all to do with fan safety and everything to do with the fact they have no idea how to allocate them among their fans.

That is what I have heard some poets saying anyway.

Looks like they lot aren’t taken any tickets for 29th, Lawwell will be hoping we don’t take any for the return leg as their segregation is a joke. Going by stuff being said on Twitter.

Good fu*k them and their scumbag support.They pollute anything they touch.Keep them to fu*k out of Ibrox.

Safety concerns?

If they do refuse the allocation (they won't) then it's quite simply an attempt to get us to do likewise.

Don't take the tickets, we'll still have ours for the piggery.
The segregation and crushing at the piggery will happen again and they fùcking know it.
It's not our fault their stadium is a shithole, it's up to them to sort their own problems.

The easy reply is that there are no safety issues (as confirmed by the police) when we house 800-1200 away fans in the Govan corner at every single other game we play.

Case closed. Move on.

Cant wait till we score the first and we sing as loud as we can .

"Can you hear the celtic sing" ....

Good, if true.

I'd still be all for blocking their team bus 1/4 mile from the ground and make them walk a gauntlet the complicit bheasty bastards

I want them to take the 800 tickets. I want Ibrox to be rocking and totally drown them out. Rangers to beat them and have 800 of their hard core inside Ibrox witnessing this and us giving them absolute fecking hell

A lot to do with the safety reports after last old firm in that piggery is not safe enough to hold that amount of fans

Safety recommendations mean that huge amount of tickets can’t be sold for our next trip to piggery, as to segregate us severely impacts where fans can enter etc

They want to return to old agreement, we simply won’t so this is now their plan in a bid to force a status quo for us going to them & getting no tickets

They will site fans safety etc but our stadium is more than adequately facilitated to cope on a match day

The mechano stadium isn’t
What were these reports and recommendations?
I genuinely haven't heard a word of their 'inquiry' into the clear safety issues at the paedodome.

Deep down Lawwell will be happy as those 800 tickets would have ended up in Green Brigade hands.

They'd have taken an absolute spanking around the ground.

I hope it is true.

When I was young and my life was an open book I went to the first game the Bheasts were totally banned from for their animalistic beheaviour.

It was a funny atmosphere a lot worse than I expected I was expecting better and back then I used to say live and let live "ah c'mon let the bheasts back in

But now in this ever changing world in which we live in with Celtics/mhedias constant lies

............................I SAY LIVE AND LET DIE!

%^*& them wont be missed !!!!!

Theres always threads on "what was the noisiest you've heard at Ibrox etc"

Dec 29th should put that 1 to bed forever.

from 0 to 90 min dont care what the score is at the time.

LETS GET IT ROCKING

Back