Lawwell not taken any tickets for 29th (rumour)

Which is precisely why I know this must never happen.

The fact they are so desperate to get their sporting and PR advantage back is all the evidence I need to confirm what a good, good decision this is.

Broomie4Bears
How can it return surely those seats are held by season ticket holders now and forever more I would like to think.

Would be fantastic if this were true.

The filth have been getting increasingly more poisonous and brazen in recent years. It's got to the stage where I hate sitting in the Main Stand Front and looking across at their bile. Their zombie arms, their chants calling us 'deid', their songs and flags glorifying terrorism - as I get older, I genuinely loath the sight and sound of them more and more - so to remove all that from my matchday experience sounds perfect to me. I don't want to see them, I don't want to hear them, I don't want to be near them.

I thought Ibrox looked great with Rangers fans taking up the whole stadium at the Villarreal game and the thought of Ibrox bouncing and packed to the hilt with nothing but Bears roaring on the team on the 29th sounds fantastic.

A lot to do with the safety reports after last old firm in that piggery is not safe enough to hold that amount of fans

Safety recommendations mean that huge amount of tickets can’t be sold for our next trip to piggery, as to segregate us severely impacts where fans can enter etc

They want to return to old agreement, we simply won’t so this is now their plan in a bid to force a status quo for us going to them & getting no tickets

They will site fans safety etc but our stadium is more than adequately facilitated to cope on a match day

The mechano stadium isn’t

How do they manage it on European nights then?

They must have played teams in the recent past who didn't even bring 800 with them.

Would be fantastic if this were true.

The filth have been getting increasingly more poisonous and brazen in recent years. It's got to the stage where I hate sitting in the Main Stand Front and looking across at their bile. Their zombie arms, their chants calling us 'deid', their songs and flags glorifying terrorism - as I get older, I genuinely loath the sight and sound of them more and more - so to remove all that from my matchday experience sounds perfect to me. I don't want to see them, I don't want to hear them, I don't want to be near them.

I thought Ibrox looked great with Rangers fans taking up the whole stadium at the Villarreal game and the thought of Ibrox bouncing and packed to the hilt with nothing but Bears roaring on the team on the 29th sounds fantastic.
Bang on the money they are poisonous bastards to say they add to the atmosphere of the game is a blatant lie.

Good. I hope they never accept tickets again.I must admit my temper used too go through the roof.when i walked up the stairs in the EE and the 1st thing i seen was those.manky, bead rattling, 19th Century Terrorist,Bastards.God i f.ucking detest those Bastards

I would think they are too ashamed to show their faces at Ibrox, with all the paedo court cases going on. There must be a simple - save the children- type banner, no doubt plenty of songs also as it seems its up to us to make sure this story stays in the public eye.
dirty bassas.

They have been treating our fans like shit for years when we visit their dump. Putting in a shitty corner, us getting a much smaller percentage of tickets by comparison.

We should have done this years ago when they first started winding us up at Ibrox.

They either take the corner or get nothing at all....thats the way it is and that is the way it will stay.

Good, hopefully true. However, we must insist that we continue to get our allocation for the pigsty, no matter how small.

Because segregation isn’t as strict as it is with us

True but surely they aren't allowed to enter via the same turnstiles as the opposition supporters? So the opposition supporters must use the same turnstiles as we did in September leaving the rest to the scum.

Was the crush more to do with the segregation then rather than actual access into the piggery?

Either way its still up to them to manage the situation. After all, they could just have left us with 8,000 tickets but could never be seen to be doing that.

Unnecessary attempt at internet agitation to get others to slag off a poster with a different view. :rolleyes:

But he's right.

Get a grip of yourself.

Bears want to follow the team home and away, just because you don't agree with him on a ticket issue doesn't mean you should be acting like a child in every thread its mentioned.

Nothing childish about predicting the response of the tiny minority that wish to see the mendicants dislodge Bears from their seats at Ibrox mate.

Trying to get it back to previous arrangements clearly.

This is an issue between Celtic and their fans. Rangers, the SPFL and the police are all happy with the segregation at Ibrox. If they refuse their allocation it's an own goal by Celtic and hurts their fans most. They can be easily shot down by Rangers and the police if they claim it's as a result of fears over the safety of their fans. The thinking behind it might be that the atmosphere might be muted resulting in a drive to resurrect previous arrangements from the press. Rangers can rest easy here. It's an embarrassment for celtic to take tickets for fans to travel to every dodgy European hellhole but refuse to travel across their native city to one of the safest venues in top flight European football.

IF they refuse the tickets that’s their choice

IF they state “safety concerns” I hope our board tell them we do safely house other away fans so their concerns are a lot pish and not just stay silent

This is to deflect from the paedo ring story on front page of the Daily Rebel

The thing that worries me in all this, is the fact Police Scotland will issue a statement confirming they can't guarantee the Celtic fans safety, because of segregation problems.

We already know from the lies they told after the Hibs Final where their allegiance lies.

Mate, see to be honest I couldn’t care less on this matter of their stadium

However the validity of the report can’t be questioned, the report was quite clear

As I said was a huge thread on here about it also

Fair enough.

IF they refuse the tickets that’s their choice

IF they state “safety concerns” I hope our board tell them we do safely house other away fans so their concerns are a lot pish and not just stay silent

This is to deflect from the paedo ring story on front page of the Daily Rebel

sickos

If they don't take the tickets, they will play the usual victim card. And they will then - as usual - get the Scottish mhedia on their side claiming that the fixture has lost it's special occasion stuff - and lay the blame firmly at Rangers' door, because we 'started it'. We will be made out to be the big bad boys show have spoiled the fixture as a spectacle etc. Make no mistake of it.

This is an issue between Celtic and their fans. Rangers, the SPFL and the police are all happy with the segregation at Ibrox. If they refuse their allocation it's an own goal by Celtic and hurts their fans most. They can be easily shot down by Rangers and the police if they claim it's as a result of fears over the safety of their fans. The thinking behind it might be that the atmosphere might be muted resulting in a drive to resurrect previous arrangements from the press. Rangers can rest easy here. It's an embarrassment for celtic to take tickets for fans to travel to every dodgy European hellhole but refuse to travel across their native city to one of the safest venues in top flight European football.

Laughable to try and claim safety problems with a situation that has never even happened before.

The thing that worries me in all this, is the fact Police Scotland will issue a statement confirming they can't guarantee the Celtic fans safety, because of segregation problems.

We already know from the lies they told after the Hibs Final where their allegiance lies.

Mate the police will NEVER do that coz of how it will make them look. They didnt do it for OF on NYE or 2 games at hampden on the same day.

Would be quite happy not to see their fans inside Ibrox, however if Lawell tries to say it's because he is worried about fan's safety Rangers should come out and say that that is a lot of pish. Aberdeen, Hibs etc all manage to get in and out of Ibrox safely with only 800 fans.

Shitebags FC :cool:

FWIW, I want the 800 of them there to experience the hate 49k bears have for them and to witness a pumping on the pitch.

Surprise, surprise Lawwell is going to play the victim card. So what, feck them and their poisonous support with their terrorist supporting songs. Let the day late Rebel print their stories of how bad Rangers are and how the filth are the victims. It will be great to see Ibrox packed to the rafters with Rangers supporters.

Didn't the crushing at the piggery happen at the opposite end of the stadium from our fans?

How can our fans be blamed for that when we were nowhere near the crushing?

It will backfire...no tims I knew felt in any way that they couldn't use same set up as Aberdeen, Hearts etc

Also as above they have to give us tickets for the next OF away and it’s to Police Scotland and the mentally challengeds to ensure safe access for ALL fans in and that’s their issue to sort

If their stadium is a death trap due to that tunnel beside the cemetery then HSE and GCC should be asked how they get a safety certificate for the dump

Rangers must insist on away tickets as SPL rules dictate it

F.uck the mentally challengeds

Speaking to a few of them in work that go to their away games. They're not at all happy with this and want tickets for the game.

We must not back down on this and still insist on our 800 for the paedodone, the fucking mutants are right out their comfort zone and resorting to their usual, sneaky, victim tactics. We shall not be moved

Rangers being given a reduced allocation at Celtic park. Is clearly going to be counter productive for Celtic.

Season ticket sales are always a clubs most important revenue stream. Celtic’s biggest games of the season are clearly going to be against Rangers, these games in effect sell the season ticket. We can see a boost in the season ticket holders who are “only there to see the Rangers”. These guys turn up for games against Rangers but don’t always turn up for games against inferior opponents.

Celtic in having such a large Stadium are in effect making their tickets more readily available. Cutting the allocation for Rangers fans will not sell more season tickets it will have the opposite effect as supporters can pick and choose their games. Leading to sell out Saturdays against Rangers and maybe Aberdeen, Hearts and potential championship winning/ presentation games.

The variance in their attendance is so great between different opponents that they need scarcity of tickets for games against Rangers as this will sell Season tickets. Rangers on the other hand can set attendance records in any level of Scottish football.

Looks like they lot aren’t taken any tickets for 29th, Lawwell will be hoping we don’t take any for the return leg as their segregation is a joke. Going by stuff being said on Twitter.
Maybe we shouldn't take any tickets for that dump citing " We are not giving any money to an organisation that not only commited child abuse on a large scale but covered it up for decades,
Shame on you,Shame on your club

I wanted them there, a small band of them and for their lives to be made hell getting to Ibrox, in Ibrox and leaving Ibrox. I wanted them scared shitless, them and their team.

We must not back down on this and still insist on our 800 for the paedodone, the fucking mutants are right out their comfort zone and resorting to their usual, sneaky, victim tactics. We shall not be moved

This 100% to hell with what they do, we must ensure we still take our allocation for their dump, we have them on the back foot over this issue and must press the advantage

There was a strange atmosphere at the game in the 90s when they were barred. Don’t think it’ll be the same now as the world’s a different place, hatred levels are off the scale for all sorts of reasons. If I recall the scum hired a plane to circle Ibrox with a banner as the game started. Scum then worse now.

Rangers being given a reduced allocation at Celtic park. Is clearly going to be counter productive for Celtic.

Season ticket sales are always a clubs most important revenue stream. Celtic’s biggest games of the season are clearly going to be against Rangers, these games in effect sell the season ticket. We can see a boost in the season ticket holders who are “only there to see the Rangers”. These guys turn up for games against Rangers but don’t always turn up for games against inferior opponents.

Celtic in having such a large Stadium are in effect making their tickets more readily available. Cutting the allocation for Rangers fans will not sell more season tickets it will have the opposite effect as supporters can pick and choose their games. Leading to sell out Saturdays against Rangers and maybe Aberdeen, Hearts and potential championship winning/ presentation games.

The variance in their attendance is so great between different opponents that they need scarcity of tickets for games against Rangers as this will sell Season tickets. Rangers on the other hand can set attendance records in any level of Scottish football.
That’s a good point and why they are so desperate to reinstate the previous allocations.
They don’t give a shit about the special atmosphere but want to maintain the unfair advantage they had whilst using a ticket at Ibrox as a selling pint for their session tickets.

I wonder if Liewells problem is who to give the tickets to? Would he risk the wrath of the Groin Brigade by spreading the tickets around or does he just give the lot over to them with the inevitable terrorist love in that would prevail from this.

Responding to a Celtic fan on Twitter, the Celtic FC SLO Twitter account said, “Been no word on this at all, any suggestion either way is purely speculation.”

Got any links???
2vxhefk.jpg

:D

Back