Lawwell returns

They hate, blame and will never forgive Liewell for " blowing the 10 ". Things could get very interesting at the piggery if they start dropping points.

Then it will be pick a side fat boy v fat boy. Angie will probably not be at the piggery next year.

During the 55 Timmy told is there would be no buying of season tickets until he was gone, Bankiebear was gone, the whole Board was gone, John Kennedy was gone, Ange was a cut price dud. Dermot had to give up his shares.

The more things change the more they remain the same, eh?

It was headline news on BBC Radio Scotland sports news tonight in a long interview with Skeletor about it. Lots of rubbish about how Liewell has been good for Scottish football and how he will be good for our game going forward and how "the Club across the City won't like this." What complete crap. We welcome the chase.

1WAhR5f.gif

They're in bother, maybe not this season but next year for sure.

We have a new manager and record revenue and will hopefully capitalise on the unrest like we did when stopping the 9.75. Ange will also run/waddle for the hills. Lovely stuff.

As much as I despise Postecogalou, I will concede him one point; I don’t think he’ll suffer a Chairman dictating to him. I think he’d resign. Liewell would then appoint the cheapest possible option.

I’m not saying we are perfect, far from it. But I will say this, the Timplosion would be epic to see: Sharkhead 2: The revenge of the Board

During the 55 Timmy told is there would be no buying of season tickets until he was gone, Bankiebear was gone, the whole Board was gone, John Kennedy was gone, Ange was a cut price dud. Dermot had to give up his shares.

The more things change the more they remain the same, eh?

Aye, like Mr Cinch and his flunkeys up the marble staircase are a model of efficiency and vitality.

It must have something to do with the looming court cases . I can't think of any reason why the tinks would want him back unless it's to cause disruption / mischief with our weak authoritative powers. It's not good news for our game .

It was headline news on BBC Radio Scotland sports news tonight in a long interview with Skeletor about it. Lots of rubbish about how Liewell has been good for Scottish football and how he will be good for our game going forward and how "the Club across the City won't like this." What complete crap. We welcome the chase.
That rhetoric would make you fecking sick. Didn't think that baldy gimp had liewells boaby out his mouth long enough to spout that shite.

Good for the game? Really? Everything he has done is for the benefit of his team, but not just that, it was to the detriment of the rest of the game.

Did they ever get to the bottom of the story re his house getting torched?
Very good question.

His targeting by gangsters was certainly instrumental in his decision to walk away.

IMHO there has been a declaration of peace and he now feels that he is no longer at risk of personal attack. It would be very interesting to know the full background to the outbreak of bonfires which led to his sabatical.

He was never gone, he was always lurking in background, when their last chief exec was binned right away, there is no question Lawwell would have been pulling the strings, only a fool would think otherwise.
Did we ever find out why the rugby guy jumped ship so quick?

I think this is an ominous and sinister development. I don't think for a minute this vain Machiavellian master of the dark arts would step back into the limelight if he thought Celtc were about to lose the soon to be announced class action verdict against them by the CBC victims of child abuse.
He stepped away and allowed Nicholson, a prominent legal mind and on the panel of the Court of Arbitration for Sport, to manage the defence of the class action.
Jack McConnell at an RC dominated Scottish Labour Party looked away for politcal expediency for years. John Swinney, for the same reason, and abdicating government responsibility, denied a public enquiry and kicked it back to the SFA where Celtc are undisputedly the dominant voice. An SFA report that subsequently barely mentioned them.
We have seen some inexplicable judgements within the Scottish Judiciary recently regarding anything Celtc and that's if the evidence even gets to court. Lawwell at this time simply wouldn't put himself front and centre of the potential scandal of a guilty verdict.

He’s done the same as what David Murray did when he stood down as chairman and let someone else take the flak for their failure to get the 10. Now they are top of the league bang look there’s a moonbeam and he’s back in.

I noticed in his statement that he is going to "....protect and promote the interests of our supporters."

What can that mean I wonder...
Getting rid of VAR might be one of those interests. It’s undermining their control of referees. Wouldn’t surprise me if we start hearing a change of tone from SFA regarding that subject.

Getting rid of VAR might be one of those interests. It’s undermining their control of referees. Wouldn’t surprise me if we start hearing a change of tone from SFA regarding that subject.
Beat me to it, i wouldn`t be surprised in the slightest if his first port of call was the spfl to discuss the impact of VAR giving other teams decisions that they haven`t been getting since football began.

Beat me to it, i wouldn`t be surprised in the slightest if his first port of call was the spfl to discuss the impact of VAR giving other teams decisions that they haven`t been getting since football began.
After I sent it I noticed another poster a bit further up saying the same.

They have lost some of their control regarding the SFA/SPFL and referees, this Lawwell will be tasked with sorting that out.

Hearing he told Griffiths that Dundee were going to change their vote, told him to get 30k on the league being handed out.

As much as I despise Postecogalou, I will concede him one point; I don’t think he’ll suffer a Chairman dictating to him. I think he’d resign. Liewell would then appoint the cheapest possible option.

I’m not saying we are perfect, far from it. But I will say this, the Timplosion would be epic to see: Sharkhead 2: The revenge of the Board
I’m not so sure, I think the gravy drinker is right up Lawwells street with his attitude and his snidey comments weekly.

Lawwell will lap up his wee snidey comments yesterday about Beales appointment, as will those manky tramp fans of theirs.

The two of those rats are made for that stinking club, in every possible way and I suspect we will see said gravy drinker be there for a long time, so long as they continue to win things, which I hope Beale stops fairly abruptly of course.

How did he pass a “Fit and proper” test? He has actively denied and covered up heinous crimes that he knew about.

Last edited:
Don't forget this is the creature who conjured up Seperate Entity and will stoop to new levels of low,, evil and dangerous
It'll be Var, they hate it because everyone one else likes it and they know that can't pressurise refs as much. we as a country need it and they will put pressure on their paid puppets to call it out at every opportunity.... I've said it before and I will say it again seeing the slug at Walters funeral service turned my stomach. Maybe Ch 4s Alex Thomson will find him this time.

I think this is an ominous and sinister development. I don't think for a minute this vain Machiavellian master of the dark arts would step back into the limelight if he thought Celtc were about to lose the soon to be announced class action verdict against them by the CBC victims of child abuse.
He stepped away and allowed Nicholson, a prominent legal mind and on the panel of the Court of Arbitration for Sport, to manage the defence of the class action.
Jack McConnell at an RC dominated Scottish Labour Party looked away for politcal expediency for years. John Swinney, for the same reason, and abdicating government responsibility, denied a public enquiry and kicked it back to the SFA where Celtc are undisputedly the dominant voice. An SFA report that subsequently barely mentioned them.
We have seen some inexplicable judgements within the Scottish Judiciary recently regarding anything Celtc and that's if the evidence even gets to court. Lawwell at this time simply wouldn't put himself front and centre of the potential scandal of a guilty verdict.
Hate to say it but I think your spot on. Ruin the lives of countless young boys and carry on with the their dismissive attitude to them.
Sickening doesn't come close to how I feel.

It’s a damning indictment of hiw badly we’ve stagnated that he has been able to come back in with them firmly in the driving seat again. The guy was run out of town and here he is 18 months later emboldened enough to walk back in as they’re all delighted with what they are doing on the pitch.

He's been very good at covering up a paedophile ring. Bet Skeletor agrees. Insidious little man and corporation.

A quick stroll down Kerrydale Street would show this not to be the case.
This bheast in particular is very unhappy :))

BA48-BF40-FE14-4-CA3-A34-A-70-FA7-CE31-A00.jpg
Family silver ?

Ffs they haven’t won a game in Europe in over a year

Must be the Scottish league family silver that’s worth pyoor millions like Tony Ralston’s understudy

They will love that he’s back. Everything is ok on planet Timmy because we’ve been bad. Once we get right again, they’ll have him to blame for it. Win win.

Sadists and masochists stick together.

Back