Lawwell shelves plans for state of play address to Celtic fans after negitive reaction to Dubai apology

What a pompous, up himself tosser. If you are going to sack the manager, or keep him, just release a statement like any other club, he doesn’t need to have a state of the union address type statement.

If paidwell had any balls he would send in one of his contractor cronies to demolish the pigpen where his enemies stand every other Saturday.

petes trying to bolt hes deseprate to find a way out but its the worst time possible to leave with court cases coming up and the team struggling on the pitch in every single game.
This sums up the situation perfectly. Imagine, just imagine he bales out just as the shit hits the fan. Oh that will be the most glorious finale to that shower, of which they will NEVER recover.

Fast forward a few years and that wee separate entity club they paid to change it's name will be registering for a place in the scottish leagues.

Never forgive, never forget

Means he’s probably part of the shake up
I suspect he had organised a ’10’ departure. Out on the crest of a wave and a replacement ready to take over at the end of the season.

New guy not able to come in early and Lawell stuck in a massive clusterfück.

It really is seeing us all through this Covid crisis
It’s certainly helping. Imagine if our season was a Pedro style disaster? With nowhere to go a feck all to do it would be bloody miserable!

As it stands, it’s just boring, but being on FF every day to talk about our brilliant season and laugh at the mentally challengeds has made things much easier!

I worried about a possible shark shortage. I got my near full size inflatable one on Amazon for just over a tenner. When we get a chance to celebrate 55 I won’t be seen without it. If that’s childish then mea fcukin culpa !

This for me shows u how woefully excessive praise over the last 10 years has been around “ Celtic are the model club” “ they have a consistently strong strategy” “ they have the best leaders off the park “ blah blah blah we have heard in some shape or form in various different aspects of media over the past years .

The strength of your strategy and leadership shows most in times of adversity , can you make the right decisions , engage the right people and form the right plan to take you back to success

Fundamentally what the last 6 months has shown is for too long their pathetic club has been revelled in a false light of unrivalled / unchallenged success with everything handed to them on a plate and as soon as we get our act together and begin to challenge , they are exposed as being woefully inept and fall apart at the seams

And I am absolutely loving it !!!!

No idea about their contracts or what lennons bonus are etc, dont have a clue about that stuff seems to me petes trying to bolt hes deseprate to find a way out but its the worst time possible to leave with court cases coming up and the team struggling on the pitch in every single game... he does not want to be there and being so arrogant and full of himself hes probably not given this kind of situation any thoughts previously. 10 in his mind was going to be easy any problems sfa/spfl and their friendly refs will deal with it.

Hes lost the media i doubt anyone thought that would happen and aye alright jackson and roger hannah are still behind him not that many others though, who takes these two knobs seriously anyway ? ex players are raging people like keevo that love the control running the game or even ref intimidation have turned.... he has been hurt by the coverage this is the first time PL has ever had to answer serious questions and guess what hes not going too.

Id guess hes also worried about the fans being back at the games as he might be about to find out 250 nuts throwing fences actually speak for tens of thousands of their supporters. The mess he has made, the insane levels of salary hes taken from them for what beating Aberdeen to titles getting into the CL half a dozen times cos of a nice draw or controlling press coverage when most are yahoos anyway. It is incredible and proves how dangerous power and arrogance can be.

I really dont think this is about Lennon this is about buying time so Pete can find a way out of the piggery without upsetting them even more with another poor appointment. He knows in Gerrard Rangers have someone very special that could easily dominate for a long long time no matter where they go next.
Spot on.

At the first sign of a challenge to their "decade of dominance" and herr Liewell has shat it, they've had everything in their favour on and off the pitch including having their only genuine rivals kicked into the wilderness, now we are back to our rightful place they can't hack it.

It was so easy for Liewell off the pitch to get his placemen into the football corridors of power, then have his lapdogs in the press, also so easy for the school yards bullies to laud it over inferior players and teams being paid a tenth of what they were on.

Strangely Europe wasn't such a pushover for them but that didn't matter it was only winning meaningless trophy after meaningless trophy in Scotland and even when they couldn't win them they were awarded them.

So much so that they thought it was last forever aptly like the 3rd reich, but as we know nothing lasts forever and they werev so blinded by their illusion of superiority that none of them seen what was right in front of them,....us.

We have to take the majority of credit for this as we put them under intense pressure for the first time in years and they couldn't hack it, if they were top of the league a lot of the other cluster fcks that they have made would've been ignored or glossed over and normal service would've been resumed , but we've kept the pressure up and it has led to them bumbling from one crises to the next.

Of course they thought 10 was a foregone conclusion as was 15 or maybe even 20, as they were so far ahead of us on and off the par, but as we are seeing it was all built on sand and bigotry.

So no time for rousing speeches or pulling everyone together, fighting in the trenches etc, no they've turned on each other or went to their default positions of victimhood or claiming that the whole world is against them and they are persecuted. No open and frank interviews, not for Liewell, now he's in the firing line he chooses a set of easy questions asked by of his lick spittles and now he has barricaded himself in his bunker while Rome, quite literally burns.

As our main man said, its a deck of cards, you bet it is !

The only way the flopp goes is if he walks they can't afford to sack him and we all know he's too proud too walk this is just a glorious season if Carlsberg did season's 55 will be the icing on the cake.

Back