Lawwell thanks Doncaster

Better get used to it now he’s on the board. Of course Liewell is going to support him, he did his bidding after all. It’s nothing more than trying to give some legitimacy back to a regime that’s being tainted by incompetence and corruption.

We will need to be considerably better next season and will need to put teams away comfortably as you just know every questionable decision is going to go against us.

Liewell completely ignoring the fact that there is a penalty for finishing this season early. The fact that the payment can be spread over 5 years is irrelevant, that penalty is still coming out of the Clubs' finances as there will be less cash held by the SPFL for distribution to the clubs each of the 5 years

we have not only let ourselves and our fans down, but we have also shown we are weak. Can you imagine that lot allowing what has happened this season with a statement of the status quo cannot continue, and then it does? Laughing stock and no one will ever take us seriously. Expect lots more unfairness to follow, we are a bullied kid and have no fight what so ever. Prepared to be picked on by all.

The dice are very heavily loaded in our enemie's favour.

As we are witnessing, change is almost impossible.

Despite our fighting talk a couple of months ago we now seem to be in a weaker position than ever. Totally sick of it all.

It’s a closed shop ..and we ain’t getting in ,they do what they like ,we are sub human to them .

“I would like to thank Neil Doncaster,the SPFL board and Sky for the work they have done in bringing this arrangement together.

“We have already been liaising closely with football’s joint response group and Scottish Government in striving to ensure that our fans, the lifeblood of the game, can return to matches as quickly as we can. We will continue this work.

If only the
It’s a closed shop ..and we ain’t getting in ,they do what they like ,we are sub human to them .

“I would like to thank Neil Doncaster,the SPFL board and Sky for the work they have done in bringing this arrangement together.

“We have already been liaising closely with football’s joint response group and Scottish Government in striving to ensure that our fans, the lifeblood of the game, can return to matches as quickly as we can. We will continue this work.
If only he was so quick on the internal investigation into the biggest organised pedo ring in Scotland.

That's exactly what this is.

I know it’s hard to do but we’re best off ignoring them. The best comeback we can give is to go and win the league next year. They can’t even “win” with dignity. I suppose that’s what happens when you have an inferiority complex.

I admire your opinion, but we will never be allowed to win the league next season. Especially with them going for 'ten'.

We were never going to come out and say that taking them to court wasn't going to happen while season ticket sales were going on.

The only reply is not giving the club your money upfront and tell them why.

Spare me the love stuff/guff.

I've loved an entity that couldn't give a toss for me or forefathers and grandkids all my life.

If the people running the club cannot take on so cheap and brazen filth run cheating, then maybe they are not the men we thought they were.

And that chills me to the bone saying that.

The board wrestled the club on our behalf from vermin, why can't they take on the Donkey and Liewell?

That's exactly what this is.

I know it’s hard to do but we’re best off ignoring them. The best comeback we can give is to go and win the league next year. They can’t even “win” with dignity. I suppose that’s what happens when you have an inferiority complex.
There's not a hope in hell of us being allowed to win the league next year.

Everything is being put in place already to ensure the title goes to where they want.

No point even turning up next year. Should resign from the league with immediate effect to tank any sponsor or tv deal.

If you thought this season was bad you ain’t seen nothing yet next season, we called out The 3 mentally challenged corrupt wanks to be removed and their still there laughing at us. It’s obvious now the club are not going for them, the vote was corrupt and if the dossier was true the governance running of the SPFL should have seen them gone under company law.

The only people from our side that can do anything about this is our board and our fans. The board have gone eerily quiet recently, and rarely, if ever, call out mentally challenged journalist bullshite etc. And our fans are quite happy to finance the rest of Scottish diddy clubs. Meanwhile, we have the SFA, SPFL, media, referees, clubs and fans rallied against us, to greater or lesser extents. We'll need to beat every team 3-0 minimum to ensure these vested interests have no opportunity to scupper our league quest. Gloom and doom

They're just showing who runs Scottish football & telling the rest there is nothing you can or will do about it, it looks as if we will just move on & keep the status quo that couldn't continue a few weeks ago

Sky needs us and the whole league needs us for it to be attractive to Sky and worth it,it doesnt work without us

Just saying.....

Sky needs us and the whole league needs us for it to be attractive to Sky and worth it,it doesnt work without us

Just saying.....
I agree we should press the nucular button and withdraw from any sky deal it would cause chaos at the spfl they wouldn't be trolling us then

He must know what the season fixtures are sorry that’s not 99.9% correct what ment to say liewell made sure fixtures suits him to try claim 9,5 in a row

I agree we should press the nucular button and withdraw from any sky deal it would cause chaos at the spfl they wouldn't be trolling us then

I'd assume that our board is holding their cards until the Hearts saga plays out.
If they don't get reconstruction, we'll join or file our legal suits in parallel with them. If they do get their reprieve, I fully expect Rangers + any other aggrieved club that wants to join us to file suit on the SPFL and possibly the SFA. We need to be patient here and trust the board.
If the new season kicks off and no action has been taken, and the SPFL board is still in place, we will have been let down badly & can voice our frustration, but let's give them time to get this right.
I've got faith that we know what we're doing here.

Our dossier legal advice was we had a good case to remove doncaster on corporate governance. We have ignored it.
That was obviously bluff that's what you do when you dont have a strong hand .looking from the outside it's hard to imagine that scenario but looks we are playing the long game now

Last line very telling!! “We will continue this work”
Basically regardless of what we think or what has just went down since the 4th of April nothing will stop him, them carrying on running the show.
To think for the next 2 year Stewart Robertson’s out Of the board n Liewells bck in what will we be letting ourselves in for!!

M8, has the past obstacles not taught you anything? 10 in a row is nailed on with compliance officers, referees, SFA, SPFL etc

We had a chance to stop if things were fair and unbiased. The corruption we have seen in the past few season will just get worse next season. And we have stood back and allowed.

I know I'm getting boring now, but I've been harping on about this since August 2019.
I'm close to walking away from all corruption.

Have they got something on Robertson or Park? Absolutely astounding we are allowing this to happen.

I genuinely can’t stumoch that.

disgrace.

Back