Laxalt- hero to zero

He seems to think that if you are near the touchline you can push and shove opposition players over - luckily for him the officials seemed to also have that view point.

He looked like he couldn't be bothered tonight which is what I think we will see from some of their better players, protecting themselves a bit with a view to a move in the summer and going through the motions. The fact there are no crowds probably makes that a lot easier to do.

The thing is there was never anything there.

He was shite from his first game, so in that respect he's been consistent. However, complete turd polishing from them from day one.

Literally just runs about. Defensively has no positional sense and attacking, has no final ball.

Last edited:
You can see he has the heart of a mouse, just coasting and coining it in whilst he is there before he stinks the place out somewhere else.

The thing is there was never anything there.

He was shite from his first game, so in that respect he's been consistent. However, complete turd polishing from them from day one.

Literally just runs about. Defensively has no positional sense and attacking has no final ball.

Absolutely right, Kent tore him a new arsehole on his debut, and it took him 10 games to actually win more than 1, he's been utter garbage from the start, and I was personally delighted to see them turd polishing because nothing good can come out of it for them.

I don’t watch much serie A now but that heart and hand boys called it as soon as he went there.
Said they’d turn on him when the realised he actually does nothing going forward and can’t defend.

I don't know if it was a one-off, but Frimpong was even worse.
Admittedly I didn't watch much of scum fc (apart from the Euro games :) ) but I've NEVER seen him make a killer ball into opponents box.
If you ever find your self watching Arsenal you might note the % of balls that are aimed at the pen spot from wide by biscuit hips.

If there is any young pups on here who kick a ball at any level then looking at these fraudsters should tell you there is money to be made, look after yourself, keep yourself fit and somecunt will sign you, maybe change your name to something more exotic and braid your hair too.

Laxalt and Frimpong remind me of Declan John. Good quick ball-carriers who take you up the park but then are greedy, don’t pass and end up going down blind alleys with no final ball.

Soro will be found out next. Guy just runs about fouling people. Basically an Alan Power version of Kante.

I actually think there is a player in Frimpong but it has been coached out of him. Good management is about making players better. Frimpong has got worse under TLB.

I don't see anything in Laxalt.

That mobs scouts must be Stevie wonder and Ray Charles.

£10m for Ajeti and Barkas
£4m for Sved and Bayo (out on loan)
£2m and 40k a week for Duffy
£3.5m for Klimala
£2m for Taylor
£2m for Boli (out on loan)
£1.5m for Henry (out on loan)

Probably paying a huge percentage of Laxalt and Elyounoussi wages as well on top of that.

The Wage bill will be completely insubstantial at the knewcamp come the end of the season.
Agent Gary Penrice is his name apparently & don't rest on yer laurels here, he's got another 233 where they came from :))

Laxalt and Frimpong remind me of Declan John. Good quick ball-carriers who take you up the park but then are greedy, don’t pass and end up going down blind alleys with no final ball.

Soro will be found out next. Guy just runs about fouling people. Basically an Alan Power version of Kante.

Brilliant description of wee Sami Davies junior :)

Brilliant description of wee Sami Davies junior :)

Correct me if I’m wrong but when he got booked last night, skys graphic had a 1 inside the yellow when it came up on the screen.
He got booked against us aomkiat have 2 yellows as a minimum?

Laxalt and frimpong have had a fall out ,only one got to join the kiddie club in Dubai.
No happy and a shark burst Laxalts water wings.

That mob and their Muppet pals in the Scottish press have been the same for years especially with younger players coming through.

Who can forget Stevie "Baggio" Fulton, Simon "the new Dalglish "Donnelly, Colin "the new Keane" Healy etc, etc.

Still hilarious to this day.

They doubled down on their support of him early doors due to the rinsing he got on social media after his first press conference. All the while it turns out he actually is very average.

Back