Laxalt- hero to zero

Baffled me that they were so delighted that he made so many tackles in one match in the EL. If you have to make so many tackles it means you aren't in the correct position in the first place and are having to win the ball back.

They clung on to him as a wee ray of light in a shite situation. We all seen he was an average player. Soro is the new one just now.
Unfortunately Soro can play a bit, but his tendency to pick up yellow cards and his persistent fouling work against him I'm glad to say. If he cleans up his act the scum have a decent midfielder.

With hair like that, in that dressing room with those players and management, she's been passed round the dresssing room like a joint at a camp fire.

In all seriousness, it was amusing when their deluded fans hailed him as some sort of wonderkid for the future, at the ripe young age of 27, soon to be 28 :))
Same as the young prospect they want from Motherwell . Soon to be 30 Declan Gallagher

Any time I’ve seen this character he runs about like a headless chicken and offers very little as a threat, a very average looking player.

It did feel promising that they were hyping this guy up so quickly, from our own experience of doing similar it seemed desparate to put their hopes on him.
And to make it about how many tackles he was making?? Crazy, I think it was Maldini who said having to make a tackle was a sign for him that he wasn't doing his job right, or something to that affect.

I thought it was weird that she was getting so much praise, they were on a great run if form and she made her debut v us, they then went on a 12 game run with only 2 wins.

i always thought it was clutching at straws when the mentally challengeds were raving about her.
I think it was based on her looking ever so slightly better than Taylor in her debut in the Old Firm. They were so woeful that day, she appeared to be the only positive they could take that day so they latched onto it. But they then went onto their horrendous form after that and again, she looked a bit aggressive at times so she appeased the tims.

But whenever i seen her i always thought she was actually poor and inevitably the shine has wore the mentally challengeds desperation for a decent new signing.

He's their Emerson Hyndeman or Jon Toral.

Deep down you know they don't have it but you're trying to convince yourself.
I knew their season drew a few similarities to some of the rotten ones we had

Having some kid from Motherwell as their only ray of hope is McCrorie-esque, here's hoping they go and appoint their version of Pedro next

The Milan effect. I said weeks ago if he was any good he'd still be there, not with the mentally challengeds.

He's 28, if he's not cutting it by now his time is up. Keep playing him Celt*c..

It’s happening with Soro now too. Reminiscent of early Coulibally for us - few decent performances but he’ll regress to a mediocre mean within weeks. If you don’t have coaching or a system it takes exceptional players to shine in the long term.
What age is this character? He looks about 40.

He’s an absolute run of the mill LB, no better than Greg Taylor.

They also seem to think he’s some sort of kid with potential, he’s nearly 30 ffs.

I don't know, he seemed a decent left back whenever I watched him on his initial signing, but has got steadily worse for Celtc

Conclusion has to be that its being coached (or lack thereof) out of him

He’s an absolute run of the mill LB, no better than Greg Taylor.

They also seem to think he’s some sort of kid with potential, he’s nearly 30 ffs.
I posted on here when he signed, that Taylor was genuinely a better player & I still think that.

It’s happening with Soro now too. Reminiscent of early Coulibally for us - few decent performances but he’ll regress to a mediocre mean within weeks. If you don’t have coaching or a system it takes exceptional players to shine in the long term.
Not sure about that, Soro is decent and he’ll still be there next season unlike most of their team.

Aye, he's shite.

You know your team is pish when some diddy running about aimlessly is noteworthy.

Not sure about that, Soro is decent and he’ll still be there next season unlike most of their team.

Soro does the same thing every time he gets the ball.

Turns back on his left side

Easy enough to read

And lunges into 40/60 balls like a dafty

"I watch loads of global football."

RM21ihC.png

Laxalt won't bother with this criticism. At the end of the season, he'll take his hefty wage and rollerblade off into the sunset.

Back