Lazio linked with Morelos

Their fans are open Fascists and have been done for racism so many times. They were singing Avanti Ragazzi di Buda doing “Nazi salutes” when walking up Buchanan Street which is anti-Communist song from the Hungarian Revolution but it was written by Italian Fascists.
You do know ananti regazzi di buda is a anti communist song sung by bulgarians adopted by lazio . Yes there fans or atleast there ultras are fascist. .. but so are most of italian ultras with the exception of a few livorno sampdoria, atlanta.. ,if he doesnt stay at RANGERS whom do you wish him to sign for

The more clubs interested the better saves him leaving in the cheap just hope it is genuine interest and not only paper / agent talk

You do know ananti regazzi di buda is a anti communist song sung by bulgarians adopted by lazio . Yes there fans or atleast there ultras are fascist. .. but so are most of italian ultras with the exception of a few livorno sampdoria, atlanta.. ,if he doesnt stay at Rangers whom do you wish him to sign for
It’s written by Fascists. I know that but I rather he wouldn’t go to Italy where it’s infested by neo-Nazis who hate black players. Lazio fans even boo their own black players, quite an abundance of evidence on YouTube. There’s a reason why they raise their right arm out when they sing Avanti Ragazzi di Buda.

You do know ananti regazzi di buda is a anti communist song sung by bulgarians adopted by lazio . Yes there fans or atleast there ultras are fascist. .. but so are most of italian ultras with the exception of a few livorno sampdoria, atlanta.. ,if he doesnt stay at Rangers whom do you wish him to sign for
The song is in Italian, and they were the first ones to sing it. I don’t know why you’re talking about Bulgarians apart from the fact that Levski Sofia have a friendship with Lazio.

As long as he is contracted to us for over a season we should not entertain anything under 25-30 million.
He is young, will get better and as long as he is happy and performing for us then the days of selling players cheaply should be gone.
Fcuk me Granny hips went for 25 million

I would not sell him for 20 million, no way.
He is still improving and will be a 50 million striker one day.
If he were to go for that fee there would need to be a heavy sell on clause included, minimum 20%.
Anything other than that I think we will regret it big time.

We (and them, and Scottish clubs in general) allow ourselves to be raped by selling players way below their worth because of the league they play in.

If Alfredo was in England, he'd be £40m easy. Before I get ridiculed, it's the same for Edouard.

Let's stop this bullshit. He is worth way, way more than £18m. We need to send a message from now that if teams want our players, they need to pay their true value.

If the mentally challengeds are banging on about £50 million for Ajer then I’m wanting £100 million for Alfie!

We (and them, and Scottish clubs in general) allow ourselves to be raped by selling players way below their worth because of the league they play in.

If Alfredo was in England, he'd be £40m easy. Before I get ridiculed, it's the same for Edouard.

Let's stop this bullshit. He is worth way, way more than £18m. We need to send a message from now that if teams want our players, they need to pay their true value.

Absolutely agree with this, although I do think this summer will be different globally. However we see the scum touting Ajer at 27m (with ex players pushing that to 50) and a lot of the posters here would get rid of the top scorer in the Europa league for under 10m. Madness.

We really need to start acting the way other Scottish clubs act when we are in for any of there players over the years

£15m isn't anywhere near enough for a striker who is top scorer in the Europa League. Look at the money sloshing around the top leagues, the bidding should start at £25-30m.
£25m for him is pie in the sky stuff mate, esp due to the current climate with the virus.

I'm not sure £15.1m would be a "great deal" given we got £9m for Hutton, 12 years ago.

Morelos for all his flaws is a far greater talent than Hutton.
Thats not how transfers work mate, the virus has brought prices down. People seem to forget or ignore we neg a lower price for Hagi.

Thats not how transfers work mate, the virus has brought prices down. People seem to forget or ignore we neg a lower price for Hagi.
Well why would we sell at the low point in the cycle then? Why not wait another season until prices recover rather than frittering away £10m by selling our most valuable asset in a decade at less than we should be getting? I just don’t get the seeming obsession on here with punting Morelos, especially for ridiculously low valuations.

Well why would we sell at the low point in the cycle then? Why not wait another season until prices recover rather than frittering away £10m by selling our most valuable asset in a decade at less than we should be getting? I just don’t get the seeming obsession on here with punting Morelos, especially for ridiculously low valuations.
What if the player wants to leave mate? What if the club have plans to sign players with the money from him?

Anything over £15m would be a great deal for us.
I honestly don't get why this happens on here. The report says £18m and we have people talking the price down. £18m would be good business for us, it's the difference between another player for us compared to £15m, but another year or two at a club like Lazio and it'll be an absolute steal.

I honestly don't get why this happens on here. The report says £18m and we have people talking the price down. £18m would be good business for us, it's the difference between another player for us compared to £15m, but another year or two at a club like Lazio and it'll be an absolute steal.
Mate just because the report says £18m, it does not make it a true. I hope is he goes we get £25m plus for him, but in tnis current climate we wont so therefor we have to be realistic about it.

Mate just because the report says £18m, it does not make it a true. I hope is he goes we get £25m plus for him, but in tnis current climate we wont so therefor we have to be realistic about it.
Will SR said the price was £18m last year and he certainly isn't worth less this year regardless of the climate. Clubs like Lazio will still make more than we turn over every year.

The problem is that the report, like pretty much every one on Morelos for the past three weeks, is probably shite.

Back