Lazio v Inter Premier Sports 7.45

Sell out crowd. Seems to be a common occurrence in Italian Football this season. Seen a few games and the stadiums are noticeably far fuller than in previous years.

Anyone know why?

Been a cracking season in Serie A so far.

Good to see a genuine challenge to Juve this season. Plenty of goals and late drama as well.

Sell out crowd. Seems to be a common occurrence in Italian Football this season. Seen a few games and the stadiums are noticeably far fuller than in previous years.

Anyone know why?

Italian football has became a lot more open in recent years and games are pretty end-to-end these days.

This season you also have Lazio and Inter hot on Juve's heels this season which is making things quite interesting at this stage of the season. In previous years Juve have by and large been cantering to the Scudetto. Only a couple of seasons have Roma and Napoli have got within 4 points each during Juve's current run of titles. Milan were also within 4 when Juve regained the title in 2012.

Massive win for Lazio tonight

Always liked Lazio.Not because I'm a far right nutter.
From 90s when Italian football was on 4. Hope they can win the league this year.

I watched this through Sky Bet and it was really enjoyable not having commentators and just having the crowd noise. Would be great to have that option for our games.
In regards to the game I really enjoyed it, Italian football has been really good the games I’ve seen this year.

Was a really good game , that’s a few times I’ve watched Italian games this season and been really entertaining, always looks much better technically than most of the epl.

Back