LC Final - is it on in glasgow airport?

I can’t think of any. I’ve been at the airport quite a few times during games and I’ve always just had to get it (or try) on my phone.

Even if they had it It would probably be seen as prudent not to be showing it in the airport, it would be unlikely that the mentally challengeds could behave themselves when we score the first goal.

Even if they had it It would probably be seen as prudent not to be showing it in the airport, it would be unlikely that the mentally challengeds could behave themselves when we score the first goal.
The nice constables with submachine guns will be able to placate them one way or another, I'm sure. Hopefully the London Bridge way.

They definitely have Sky Sports, but I have a feeling they don’t have BT. Last time I watched a game, I phoned up first to check they had it, give them a call.
The other option is to check your luggage in - if you have any, then come out the airport and watch the game in the hotel across the road. I’ve done that before, although the good lady wasn’t impressed, she pissed off through security on her own.

Download the bt app on your phone, if you have bt sport just log in if not get a family member or friend who have by sport to give u there log in details, job done.

Just checked. The Sanderling pub have BT Sports, that’s the pub through security.

Back