LCF & Nerves

Not nervous at all. Seen us win enough trophies and been at enough finals to last a life time. The benefits of starting to watch us from '86 onwards.
Edit: I did go to games before that though but not every single one in this country that I did from '86.

First cup final I’ve missed in about 20 years due to the cccs, will still try to the very last minute to pick up a spare. Hate watching in the house.

Just do them Rangers!

These games are always big, the old cliche being the next one is the biggest.

But this one is different, there is so much more riding on the outcome.

Truth be told I am shiting it.

Keep on asking myself why I put myself through it, just forget football and lead a stress free existence . But we keep chasing that high.
I've been watching games against them for over 60 years and I have bad news for you.
It doesn't get any better nerve wise. :p

Words can't describe how much i want to us to lift this cup on Sunday.

Battle fever Rangers C'mon!

Last edited:
My nerves are through the roof and have been all this week.
Can’t remember being this wired in the run up to a game for a long time. This game is massive.

How’s everyone else feeling/coping?

I am utterly gubbed with nerves which is why I am absolutely wrecked at my girlfriend’s birthday dinner tonight.

Can’t remember being this wired in the run up to a game for a long time. This game is massive.

Taking the wee man to his first cup final, so trying to keep a hold on it. But honestly yes fucking bricking it!
Keep the faith Brothers! WATP!!!

I was, like most of us, completely pissed off for an entire day after the Sheep game but some recent good injury/contract news has improved my mood a fair bit. Most pundits and the bookies are going for a beasts win so hopefully Gerrard uses that to our advantage.

I am utterly gubbed with nerves which is why I am absolutely wrecked at my girlfriend’s birthday dinner tonight.

Is it a family thing? Slap her maw on the arse and tell her you hope her daughter still has one like that when she's her age. Can't go wrong.

Nerves are through the roof BUT I honestly think we are going to win Sunday,Gerrard will have us right up for this it will be tight but will will get the win.

These games are always big, the old cliche being the next one is the biggest.

But this one is different, there is so much more riding on the outcome.

Truth be told I am shiting it.

Keep on asking myself why I put myself through it, just forget football and lead a stress free existence . But we keep chasing that high.
Don’t worry we need this more than them.

It’s starting to build and come tomorrow I’ll have a

991e62b8b8af541eaa4b72aec51201a8.gif

Last edited:
11pm kick off down here. Such a long, long wait for it to come around.
Not nervous about it, just excited as i believe all the pressure is on them.

And in Ryan Kent we have the new Lovenkrands - a man they should be wary of.

11pm kick off down here. Such a long, long wait for it to come around.
Not nervous about it, just excited as i believe all the pressure is on them.

And in Ryan Kent we have the new Lovenkrands - a man they should be wary of.

11pm kick off here too mate... If you happen to be in Taipei send me a message. Few of us will be watching it together in a wee pub.

I have a total shutdown of media, when it comes to TV Scum games, we win all over the place for video, we loose, it’s obliterated from my mind, (Denial) can’t these Republican/Natsi Scum. Walks planned for that period or out in the car.

Will be working all day, couldn't get the day off....Will watch the game from start to finish when I get home but will delete it if we lose.......Couldn't watch a second of it if those manky cun7s win...

Back