League champions medals are not dished out in September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, they did. So far Gerrard hasn't. Does that mean that he won't or can't?

All I'm saying is that the best Rangers teams all dropped points when they were expected to win. And they still went on to lift trophies.

Whether it's this season or not, we will win the title again and it won't be with a 100% record or any surprise slip ups along the way.
How many seasons and how much money do you think Gerrard should get then?

Fire them, is that the solution?

Well if I hadn't hit any of my targets at work the last 2 years (Gerrard is 0 out of 6 on trophies won) Then I'd think my job would certainly be up for review

So yes would we need to bring in people with the required skill set and mentality to win the League if it was deemed that the current incumbents aren't up to the job, We have seen growth at Ibrox but probably not enough if we keep making the same mistakes over and over again

Taking todays game in isolation its not a bad results but we can't really do that given whats happened previously

This isn't getting said enough.

We've had the three hardest - Livi, Sheep and Easter Road.

They've had one difficult away fixture - Killie. They dropped points. They will drop points at these grounds too.

Kilmarnock away is harder than Livingston away, for us any way.

We'll find any thing to come up with an excuse. No supporters inside the ground was supposed to make fixtures like Aberdeen/Hibs away a level playing field.

So Gerrard is expected to win each and every game, no margin for error, purely on the basis we don't currently have a trophy in the cabinet?

It certainly heaps more pressure on him from an impatient fanbase.

We have seen that Celtic rarely slip up and we need to be in a position to capitalise , but we go and drop points in a game we should have won comfortably . It’s still early days but there a pattern to our team that’s been evident the last few years .

Fans are worried and have a right to be imo

We have seen this play out since SG took over. There is a quality lacking in our group. That quality that gets you through games like today. The quality that all winners and winning teams have.

Kilmarnock away is harder than Livingston away, for us any way.

We'll find any thing to come up with an excuse. No supporters inside the ground was supposed to make fixtures like Aberdeen/Hibs away a level playing field.

They haven't won at Livi in three years. That's their bogey ground. They still have to go there at least twice.

It certainly heaps more pressure on him from an impatient fanbase.

We have seen that Celtic rarely slip up and we need to be in a position to capitalise , but we go and drop points in a game we should have won comfortably . It’s still early days but there a pattern to our team that’s been evident the last few years .

Fans are worried and have a right to be imo
I agree with this. And we need to see a good response.

But there's folk on here conceding the title already, others wanting the manager fired, the board replaced, players bombed out.

The reaction is way over the top.

I agree with this. And we need to see a good response.

But there's folk on here conceding the title already, others wanting the manager fired, the board replaced, players bombed out.

The reaction is way over the top.

I don’t disagree with that , but Celtic have a level of consistency we cannot seem to match and it seems that this season is already going the same way .

as last year , I think I we need to win the league cup and give this team a boost

The thing is though it’s the exact same faults

Must be around £30-35m Gerrard has spent now and we’re still struggling to beat Livi and Hibs.

Bang on

I will add there are no real Captains in the team guys who spit kick and claw there way back into games

Its
It's over already. This group of shitebags never take advantage of anything that lot give us and within a week or two have usually already handed it back. Between them dropping points and having games postponed we should have been able to put a good distance between them, instead we have 1 more point with a game more played, and in the event that they do drop points anytime soon the squad will be right there to make sure they have nothing to worry about or any pressure put on them
its over already?
away and change your knickers.

Heard this for years now.

We never learn nor turn it around.

People expecting the same team to deliver. A team full of bottle merchants that aren't good enough and have proved that over two consecutive seasons.
Your pencil is always sharp and ready at the 1st sign of a hiccup, always.

8WeMoal.gif

Their game against the sheep is postponed, we respond by drawing with Livingstone. They draw level on points yesterday, we respond by drawing with the spoonburners. This is EXACTLY the same as last season (and the season before) with substantially the same group of players, therefore it’s not surprising if the end results are the same.

Same players, same losing mentality, same results. The same things happen, time after time after time. Don’t get your hopes up, this lot aren’t worth it.

Their game against the sheep is postponed, we respond by drawing with Livingstone. They draw level on points yesterday, we respond by drawing with the spoonburners. This is EXACTLY the same as last season (and the season before) with substantially the same group of players, therefore it’s not surprising if the end results are the same.

Same players, same losing mentality, same results. The same things happen, time after time after time. Don’t get your hopes up, this lot aren’t worth it.

Yet some people refuse to accept the continuous failings from the same squad and bury their heads in the sand.

It’s a f*cking disgrace the standards and results some of our support are willing to accept.

At least this season if we can’t or don’t win anything there will be change.

If there is anything positive about the continuous failure this group keep providing we won’t see half the team and the ship with no captain anywhere near Ibrox next year, they’ll be hounded out and rightly so.

As disappointing as today was, let’s remember this is a marathon and not a sprint.

Title winning sides don’t have 100% win records, points are dropped and it’s about how we respond.

Do we get back on track in the next match, or do we continue to stutter like post winter break last season.

By all means criticise but don’t go over the top.
Your right they can't be won in September but they can certainly be lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back