League Cup Final emails out

We’ll only know after the second but there’s generally always some sort of additional window.
I’m just a couple points below gold and on cccs, taking all away/cup tickets etc so was just hoping that yesterday wasn’t the one and only bunch of tickets going out to our support :))

Only issue I had was our website still running on software from 1872 ‍♂️

Was an interesting point on twitter last night about the mygers point requirement how it’s tripled in under 1 year

Seriously might jack mygers . I’ve missed out out on this ballot and I don’t think it’ll drop by 25 points . Im on cccs and my gers and season ticket holder, so priority 1. But what’s the point if any final v the rotten mob they place the points as high as they have done !!! Scandalous from the club

That’s my plan for the summer now. Will be season ticket only and watch any finals in the pub if I can’t get a ticket through my RSC

People always go on about how people in gold are entitled and selfish, seems to be the people in bronze/low silver who have had a season ticket for a season or two that demand tickets to big games that are entitled and selfish
Said in another thread but it’s abundantly clear that peoples opinions change to express what suits their individual situation best. Always the same

Unfortunately, it's not that simple.

Prior to MyGers, we've been to all the semis and finals.

Since MyGers, we've been to all the semis and finals.

Now, one of our F&F group is 90 points below the silver threshold and has not made the cut...
It really is.

If they’ve not made the cut then they haven’t been going to games via their own Rangers number.

Sure someone worked out that if you do all home games for 5 years you won’t be far off gold.

Top points down for Hampden is a lot fairer than a random ballot.
It is £40 for season ticket holders,which you have presumably.
Celtic,Kilmarnock,Motherwell,Hearts,St Mirren have cut huge numbers from the allocation of tickets given to the club.
Less tickets given to MYGers for this game is definitely an issue as is way more people applying for away games.
Times have changed.
Spot on mate. A lot of golds moan when they miss out on Hearts for example but don’t complain about anything now, and a lot of silvers (and below) are moaning now cause they missed out on final but not a moan if they got a cat-A away. The allocation cut for aways is the biggest problem I think.

Most folk just want the system to suit themselves.

I’ve had 3 aways (MyGers) got most other aways though other people/bus etc! Got final through MyGers yesterday.

Dont understand the people feeling hard done by tbh. If you went to just most home games for 5 years youd be above the points threshold.

It’s not hard done by as such. Just feel like Rangers have taken a larger amount for hospitality which is annoying.

No issues with the way mygers works for Hampden games

my mate explained it best of all a good few years ago ( before MyGers i'll add )

" its only fair if you get a ticket "
The thing is, it would be fair if they released the rules/terms and conditions for the season in July and stuck to them

It would also be fair if they gave a breakdown of how many tickets went to mygers for each game and how many go to each tier. For mygers games at Ibrox (European home games) the information should also be released

Big clubs in England can do it, Celtic can do it. Why can’t we?

Eh ? I'm in my sixties now and following the famous since i was six.

Deary me.
Irrelevant, mygers only goes back 5 years.

Why don't you have more points if you've been going every week?

Bottom line is, if you've been going to games consistently through your own Rangers account for the last 5 seasons, you'd be at Hampden for the final.

Irrelevant, mygers only goes back 5 years.

Why don't you have more points if you've been going every week?

Bottom line is, if you've been going to games consistently through your own Rangers account for the last 5 seasons, you'd be at Hampden for the final.
No i wouldn't as has been proven.

This is my first season on mygers and the reason for joining mygers was i missed out on a sf and final last season.

You're only on the point system when you join mygers.

I've probably been to every home game since the spivs were booted out.

This is my first season on mygers and the reason for joining mygers was i missed out on a sf and final last season.

You accrue MyGers points even if you’re not a member.

That's your fault then unfortunately.

Once you join, you automatically have any points you've accumulated in the past 5 season.

Yes,McDiarmid and Tannadice.

The other three i got points for were Ajax,Liverpool and the sheep at Hampden
It’s not possible to have got Liverpool and missed out on the final unless it’s because of day trips not travelling?

Regarding first post I’d contact them all points over a five year period should’ve been added not just when you join.

It’s not possible to have got Liverpool and missed out on the final unless it’s because of day trips not travelling?

Regarding first post I’d contact them all points over a five year period should’ve been added not just when you join.
Yes basically all the day trips were cancelled leading up to the Liverpool game and i was on priority like a few others,to soften the blow i was also awarded 15pts for Amsterdam.

Yes basically all the day trips were cancelled leading up to the Liverpool game and i was on priority like a few others,to soften the blow i was also awarded 15pts for Amsterdam.
Can recall that shambles pain in the arse how the day trips were handled or not handled so to speak, this season.

1st batch

ended up at the top of group 2
Think it’s clear there’s been a huge upturn in CCCS this year, probs 22k to 32k or something along those lines.

Probably explains the pricey CL package when the club knew they could debit about £6M at a few days notice.

Wish they’d bought some quality with it right enough.

Historic points are added as soon as you join mygers? Unless I’ve completely misinterpreted what you’re saying? You’d have got all the points you accrued in the past 5 seasons

Think it’s clear there’s been a huge upturn in CCCS this year, probs 22k to 32k or something along those lines.

Probably explains the pricey CL package when the club knew they could debit about £6M at a few days notice.

Wish they’d bought some quality with it right enough.
No chance its went upto to 32k maybe went up a couple thousand i would say max.

I would question your points mate, if you have been cccs and been to all games you should have made the cut.

My mate isn't on mygers and never has been, but his total loyalty points sits at 1370. He has attended all Ibrox games in the period (cccs) and hampden ones where he has been eligible (he made the second cut for the semi). If he had joined mygers this season he would have got a ticket.

Also to note he has never bought any add ons RTV, EH package, Programmes, women's or B team matches.

Historic points are added as soon as you join mygers? Unless I’ve completely misinterpreted what you’re saying? You’d have got all the points you accrued in the past 5 seasons
Yes when i first joined mygers this season i was on 1,076pts i think i am now on 1242pts.

The point i was trying to make was attending all home games over the last five years didn't guarantee me this seasons LCF.

I buy MyGers every year so that I am more or less guaranteed a Hampden ticket when it’s needed. I‘m silver, around 60 points off gold I think.

The system works well for me. I’ve never not got any tickets for games that I think I should be getting. I don’t go to Euro aways and I don’t buy many of the extras (I have RangersTV).

I take what tickets I get for aways and I’m happy with whatever I get. Only had 2 this year (Livingston and Dundee Utd) which is fair enough when I look at the allocations we get from other clubs and the sheer volume of members wanting away tickets. I don’t understand why some members complain about ‘category 1, category 2’ etc. Not something I’ve ever really understood outwith maybe Old Firm games which are a totally different conversation due to the allocation. I go to watch Rangers, regardless if its at the Toni Macaroni or Pittodrie. Couldn’t care less about the opposition so I don’t put anymore weight towards a Hearts, Aberdeen ticket than I do a St Mirren or Livingston. Appreciate not everyone thinks like this though.

I would question your points mate, if you have been cccs and been to all games you should have made the cut.

My mate isn't on mygers and never has been, but his total loyalty points sits at 1370. He has attended all Ibrox games in the period (cccs) and hampden ones where he has been eligible (he made the second cut for the semi). If he had joined mygers this season he would have got a ticket.

Also to note he has never bought any add ons RTV, EH package, Programmes, women's or B team matches.
I think you've made a great point i'm now going to look back and see what's missing

I buy MyGers every year so that I am more or less guaranteed a Hampden ticket when it’s needed. I‘m silver, around 60 points off gold I think.

The system works well for me. I’ve never not got any tickets for games that I think I should be getting. I don’t go to Euro aways and I don’t buy many of the extras (I have RangersTV).

I take what tickets I get for aways and I’m happy with whatever I get. Only had 2 this year (Livingston and Dundee Utd) which is fair enough when I look at the allocations we get from other clubs and the sheer volume of members wanting away tickets. I don’t understand why some members complain about ‘category 1, category 2’ etc. Not something I’ve ever really understood outwith maybe Old Firm games which are a totally different conversation due to the allocation. I go to watch Rangers, regardless if its at the Toni Macaroni or Pittodrie. Couldn’t care less about the opposition so I don’t put anymore weight towards a Hearts, Aberdeen ticket than I do a St Mirren or Livingston. Appreciate not everyone thinks like this though.
Someone that’s bought their first season ticket in bronze could be really lucky and get Hibs, hearts or Aberdeen but someone on over 1950 points hasn’t had a category A game in 3 seasons and you don’t see why that’s an issue?

To be on 1950+ points, you’ve had to do virtually all European aways, buy some add one, buy virtually all home games over a sustained 5 year period. I understand why it’s an issue for people

Exactly, my mate has always been on cup CCCS but never for away games or friendlies as he does not bother with them due to living in England. Not bought one add on and he is on nearly 1400 points. By having the 5 years of history you will have enough for a ticket surely?

Someone that’s bought their first season ticket in bronze could be really lucky and get Hibs, hearts or Aberdeen but someone on over 1950 points hasn’t had a category A game in 3 seasons and you don’t see why that’s an issue?

Not really mate, but its probably just me! Aberdeen or St Johnstone, Livingston or Hibs, they are all diddy clubs with sh*thole stadiums and pathetic fans. The only differentiating factor for me is I get home a lot quicker from Perth than Aberdeen!

Not really mate, but its probably just me! Aberdeen or St Johnstone, Livingston or Hibs, they are all diddy clubs with sh*thole stadiums and pathetic fans. The only differentiating factor for me is I get home a lot quicker from Perth than Aberdeen!
Must be just you. I go to the games I get tickets for to watch rangers but I’d be lying if I said games at Hearts, Aberdeen and Hibs don’t have a bigger edge/atmosphere and better experience than going to St Johnstone

Yes when i first joined mygers this season i was on 1,076pts i think i am now on 1242pts.

The point i was trying to make was attending all home games over the last five years didn't guarantee me this seasons LCF.
Attending all (in fact even 90%) of the matches during the mygers period and buying nothing else would still have you on enough points.

Back