League Cup Final emails out

Of course they do, everyone knows that. The line of "I go to watch Rangers, don't care who the opposition is" is cringeworthy.
I find it crazy that people suggest otherwise but I could be in the minority. I think it’s obscene that the person with the most mygers points in the full thing, think it’ll be around 2210 points, doesn’t get a guaranteed category A game but a bronze could get one in the ballot. That is crazy

well I enjoy it
personally...... atmosphere wise it will be dung
Do you get the same excitement getting sorted for Celtic, travelling to the game and then standing in Parkhead before kick off as one of the 710 fans as you do standing in the tony macaroni arena in Livingston?

Just a yes or no answer

Yes when i first joined mygers this season i was on 1,076pts i think i am now on 1242pts.

The point i was trying to make was attending all home games over the last five years didn't guarantee me this seasons LCF.
You missed out on the points by not joining and paying for MyGers in previous seasons and also the early bird bonus points for paying early on those seasons.
So people who did this and went to all the home game over the past five years have more points and therefore have got tickets for this ahead of you.
Not good for your for this game.

Come off it. There is no way you genuinely believe that

So you’d be quite happy not getting Celtic because it’s no different to the feeling you get at Livingston?
I enjoy a good sing song ;)

although celtic a little

rather be at both celtic & livi

;)

Think it’s clear there’s been a huge upturn in CCCS this year, probs 22k to 32k or something along those lines.

Probably explains the pricey CL package when the club knew they could debit about £6M at a few days notice.

Wish they’d bought some quality with it right enough.
The attendance for Queen of the South was just over 30k and I would say around me in MFG 75% haven't been season ticket holders at cup games so CCCS can't have increased that much since last season. Unless they are letting people join after the start of the season but I am sure there is a cut off date for when you need to join.

The attendance for Queen of the South was just over 30k and I would say around me in MFG 75% haven't been season ticket holders at cup games so CCCS can't have increased that much since last season. Unless they are letting people join after the start of the season but I am sure there is a cut off date for when you need to join.
There is a cut off for cccs joining mate but you can cancel at anytime.

The good old rangers ticket site. not allowing to purchase. as trying to claim.haven't got requirement .which is wrong. yet again a shambles . from the club. Get it sorted.

I got the email saying I had a ticket now won't let me check out as must have previously purchased or been allocated requirement? Our website is terrible. Any ideas?

The good old rangers ticket site. not allowing to purchase. as trying to claim.haven't got requirement .which is wrong. yet again a shambles . from the club. Get it sorted.
Before you go back on - try clearing your browsing history and go in through the link in your email

Yesterday was a nightmare on the site, I gave up after 3 hours of continuously getting put back to start when I couldn’t purchase the tickets in my basket.

Went on at 9:55 this morning- no issues and 2 tickets purchased within 3 minutes.

So how does my niece miss out now and not the semi, or last seasons Scottish cup?

She's been as "loyal" as she could possibly be for a 10 year old and would be more loyal if she was afforded the opportunitShy.

So how does my niece miss out now and not the semi, or last seasons Scottish cup?

She's been as "loyal" as she could possibly be for a 10 year old and woue more loyal if she was fforded the opportunity.

She'

Before you go back on - try clearing your browsing history and go in through the link in your email

Yesterday was a nightmare on the site, I gave up after 3 hours of continuously getting put back to start when I couldn’t purchase the tickets in my basket.

Went on at 9:55 this morning- no issues and 2 tickets purchased within 3 minutes.
Will try that as I didn't use email link

Although I purchased 2 tickets this morning, got confirmation and the money came out my bank

I have just received an email from the ticket office at 15:00 saying I have left 2 tickets in my basket and do I still want them.obviously this is because of the issue I had yesterday In trying to purchase and the site kept putting me back to the start.
Perhaps @Greg Marshall can confirm if I can actually purchase these tickets that are allegedly still in my basket :rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek:as I know plenty who would be interested:cool::cool:

Although I purchased 2 tickets this morning, got confirmation and the money came out my bank

I have just received an email from the ticket office at 15:00 saying I have left 2 tickets in my basket and do I still want them.obviously this is because of the issue I had yesterday In trying to purchase and the site kept putting me back to the start.
Perhaps @Greg Marshall can confirm if I can actually purchase these tickets that are allegedly still in my basket :rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek:as I know plenty who would be interested:cool::cool:
That's standard. The email takes ages to come through, your tickets are purchased.

If you go on and try to purchase them it will tell you that you can't. Did you have multiple windows or devices trying to get on and make the purchase?

If you go on and try to purchase them it will tell you that you can't. Did you have multiple windows or devices trying to get on and make the purchase?
Nope, just got to the purchase ticket part many times yesterday on laptop before the ticket site kicked me to the back of the queue due to how slow the ticket site was running to update each section of the purchase process

I got same email as well today nearly 24 hours after purchasing. Is it labelled "Left something behind in your basket". I know its a small thing but I bet a load of people will contact ticket office after getting that thinking they have done something wrong.

Quite the thread.B-D

So basically there’s less tickets available due to an increase in corporate and an upsurge in people signing up to the CCCS.

It’s still went to Cat.1(ST/MyGers/CCCS)and it’s worked it’s way top down.

Other than a poor show from the club regards the increase in corporate/hospitality tickets,I’m not too sure what folk are raging about.If you’ve missed out,it’s because there’s more people in Cat.1 with more points than you.

Anyone still looking to buy a ticket and getting to checkout stage and after selecting what your delivery method is, it's not letting you select checkout?

Anyone reckon there will be a 2nd window for ST, CCS and MyGers members with fewer points. I qualify with all of the above for the first group but missed the cut by about 100 points :rolleyes:

Or will any remaining tickets end up getting hoovered up by hospitality?

Anyone reckon there will be a 2nd window for ST, CCS and MyGers members with fewer points. I qualify with all of the above for the first group but missed the cut by about 100 points :rolleyes:

Or will any remaining tickets end up getting hoovered up by hospitality?
Fingers crossed I was just under

Where is all the fackin fat cats in the earlier rounds? Take sll my cccs money, give me a semi tben fack me over in the final for a tossas 1st game of the season!!! Thinking of binning Mygers as really is pointless in every way if a Bronze member!

Back