League Cup Final emails out

Aye, no bother :rolleyes:
I don’t mean an open ballot for tickets. It’s right that it’s top down based on points

I mean the club should’ve done groups and given people access at different times to buy theirs or even better, get people to tick what their preference is and the club sort it

What was the mygers number needed for the first allocation for Aberdeen tickets? I don't think it was anyway near as high, easily a few thousands of supporters not giving a chance to buy
762+ points

The initial allocation for Aberdeen was around 50% higher than the final
The initial allocation was around 4000/5000 more than the total allocation for the final

Just missing Section D

What a carry on trying to purchase my ticket!
Confirmation email came through pretty much right away now though.

Anyone managed to checkout with tickets being posted? I’m stuck in a loop of choosing post, updating basket then checkout failing because ‘no valid fulfilment method’.
45 minutes to fry on site and neatly same again on it going round in circles. Shambolic.
I had the exact same problem, I sacked it. I will try tomorrow

40 minutes from joining the queue until the card input screen, then the site crashed !!!
Second time of trying, 8 minutes from start to finish and ticket secured.

The website is still not fit for purpose though

I'm a ST holder and mygers with 1400 points lol whats my chances? as i dont have a clue
If you're a ST holder with that many points why aren't you just on the CCCS anyway? Not a dig, genuinely asking as you must at least go to all home games in every comp.

Card details entered 3 times, all server errors. Now showing that I can’t add anything to my basket as if I’ve already purchased a ticket - no confirmation email or purchase showing in order history.

North Stand for this one. Today was the worst experience I've had so far on our ticket site.

Won’t update my basket when I update with kids tickets, site is unworkable.

Keeps crashing every time I try to purchase, waited 20 minutes to get on and took age to go into the basket to crash when I tried to pay.

Finally got a ticket in my basket and logged in to purchase, now it's saying only 1 ticket can be purchased?

Any ideas? Our site is a fucking joke at times.

This has been by far the worst the site has ever been, it’s bad normally but today it has been disgraceful

Now getting a message that my login details are wrong, all good expect they are the same saved details I used earlier when the website wouldn't let me check out.

Back