League Cup Final emails out

Mount_Bear

As a MyGers season ticket holder subscribed to the all home matches CCCS we are pleased to offer you the opportunity to purchase a ticket for our Viaplay Cup Final match vs Celtic.

As you have 1,267+ MyGers points* your ticket is available to purchase from now, until 9am on Thursday 2 February.

£39/£44

As a MyGers season ticket holder subscribed to the all home matches CCCS we are pleased to offer you the opportunity to purchase a ticket for our Viaplay Cup Final match vs Celtic.

As you have 1,267+ MyGers points* your ticket is available to purchase from now, until 9am on Thursday 2 February.

£39/£44
I got one
2077 points loyal ;)

I was expecting it to drop to around 1000. Crazy that the points threshold is that high.

I'm actually quite shocked at that, I thought at over 1100 points I would be sorted, but clearly not. So in reality MyGers has got me one Hampden ticket this season and that's it, so it's a massive tax almost.

I hate moaning as I know everyone has their gripes but I'm actually really annoyed not to get this when we got to the semi final last year with no issues in the first group.

Ach well, always rewarded eh!

We need to push for transparency on ticket allocations and points totals on MyGers.

People will keep moaning every time this happens but as a fanbase we need to do something about it.

I’m sorted personally but 1200 odd points seems a lot.

We need to push for transparency on ticket allocations and points totals on MyGers.

People will keep moaning every time this happens but as a fanbase we need to do something about it.

I’m sorted personally but 1200 odd points seems a lot.
It’s completely transparent for Hampden games to be fair

Everyone is well aware of the criterias to be met for each priority group

When I got the email advertising the Ibrox based hospitality I was very surprised at the high number of options available

No doubt the club have allocated more than usual to this

Back