League Cup Final emails out

It’s completely transparent for Hampden games to be fair

Everyone is well aware of the criterias to be met for each priority group
Aye you’re right, I was more meaning splits between MyGers, buses, corporate, players etc each game and a better breakdown on numbers e.g. 1800 points and above = 1000 members.

Our website is torture, this is the supposed updated version too, its slower than it was previously at busy times.

I’d imagine it will be so high so they have movement to drop the totals.

Makes them look better and give the illusion it has been offered to more people in lower points/groups
Thought the same but they've given a relatively long sales window.

I can’t even add to my basket. Press Add to Basket and nothing happening.
Just need to leave it and it eventually goes through, then checkout, card details and pay now all so the same... Torture.

Going to be a lot of disappointed mygers silver in. Group one ( about 20%) who have missed out

Be interesting to see if next years renewals drop as no benefit being in the scheme for a lot of people including myself

Gutted my dad missed out by 10 points, hopefully it will drop down. Will it drop down to a cut off limit or will it just be a free for all for everyone left in group 1?

Can I buy for all in my friends and family again? Doesn’t seem to be letting me do it this time.

Edit: I had to update basket for some reason.

Gutted my dad missed out by 10 points, hopefully it will drop down. Will it drop down to a cut off limit or will it just be a free for all for everyone left in group 1?
It’ll drop down to a cut off limit based on number of tickets available.

Say 500 people don’t buy, the next cut off for points would in Theory be the next 500 people (I.e) 1,150 points.

It’s completely transparent for Hampden games to be fair

Everyone is well aware of the criterias to be met for each priority group
The criteria is clear but not the numbers going to hospitality, staff etc. We'll never get transparency on that as the fans would have proof of how much we get shafted. The best part of a grand this season on ST, MyGers and CCCS and still there will be bus after bus of day trippers there instead.

I have over 1,400 points and no email, anyone the same?

Assume it’s taking a while for the emails to come through? Never had this issue before.

2 tickets with 1700 and 1 with 1470 and not an email for any of them. My gers,cccs the lot

You don't need any emails if the requirement is in your order history. Log in (eventually) and purchase if you meet that.

Window is open until Thursday 2nd Feb

Got ours now, 10 mins in the queue, then another 15 to go through the rigmarole of adding ticket, updating basket then eventually being able to check out.

Website is horrendous.

Added to that laugh, seems it won't let me buy as I don't have the requirement in my basket,

Ahhhh, Rangers, never change ticketing ineptitude....

3 tickets aren’t going in basket. Suddenly ended up with 9’tickets in basket. Slowly removing them one by one to get back down to 3. Fucking nonsense

Got through to check out, verified my card payment,and it booted me back to select address :mad:

So frustrating

Back