League Cup Final emails out

What’s the deal with Friends & Family for this one?
Will it seat you together automatically, or do you need to do it at the time through the website?
think you'd need to purchase the tickets at the same time.....

edit , just read above that it can be individual purchases

I was giving him the benefit of the doubt :shh:
Lol , I don’t have to put my details in there already automatically saved , I get paid tonight at 12 , I just couldn’t Mind if the cash was taken right away , I’ve got till the 2nd so no rush

Just got a concession in west stand, which was my only option- 1380 points so thankfully enough but feel for those on 1000 plus. 1287 is a ridiculously high threshold.

Latest issue at purchase was a server error now getting error saying only 1 ticket can be purchased. I haven’t purchased anything.

I’ve never experienced a website as deadful as this.

Ach well,on 1242pts so i'll have to wait for a possible drop.

Been to every home game and five aways this season and still struggling to get a final ticket ( the main reason why i joined mygers ).

Will need to rethink on whether to buy mygers for next season.

Been to every home game and five aways this season and still struggling to get a final ticket ( the main reason why i joined mygers ).

The problem isn’t what you’ve been to this season, it’s what you have been to the last 5 seasons vs. what everyone else has been to.

I can’t remember exact numbers but someone on here worked out that you would be comfortably gold if you were on away scheme, CCCS, and went to home games without friendlies or European aways or any addons.

The problem isn’t what you’ve been to this season, it’s what you have been to the last 5 seasons vs. what everyone else has been to.

I can’t remember exact numbers but someone on here worked out that you would be comfortably gold if you were on away scheme, CCCS, and went to home games without friendlies or European aways or any addons.
Yeah, the people who committed to all games during the dark days of the Championship, Warburton, Pedro and Murty!

The sad thing is, i think people are actually being serious with some of the questions being asked

The system works well for semi finals and finals

However the points required is a disgrace. It’s obvious the club are dishing out to corporate and fleecing the fans . Going on last appearances at hampden imo the points threshold group 1 should’ve been 900/950

Seriously might jack mygers . I’ve missed out out on this ballot and I don’t think it’ll drop by 25 points . Im on cccs and my gers and season ticket holder, so priority 1. But what’s the point if any final v the rotten mob they place the points as high as they have done !!! Scandalous from the club

Logged on but appears only West Stand tickets are for sale? Anyone currently getting any luck in buying a North/South stand ticket?
After a few failed attempts I finally managed to secure my tickets 2 minutes ago mate. Managed to get North Stand.

Was fannying about for ages at lunch time, constantly getting kicked out. Just went on with my laptop and tickets purchased within 2 minutes.

If anyone is finding the red 'Checkout' button is not working when you select ticket - I tried the 'Update Basket' button next to it and it then allowed me to checkout.

Seriously might jack mygers . I’ve missed out out on this ballot and I don’t think it’ll drop by 25 points . Im on cccs and my gers and season ticket holder, so priority 1. But what’s the point if any final v the rotten mob they place the points as high as they have done !!! Scandalous from the club
Do you buy add ons? People currently missing out but buy add ons will soon be overtaking those above them at present that rely on tickets purchases only

Chucking mygers may be futile as you could benefit next season

Do you buy add ons? People currently missing out but buy add ons will soon be overtaking those above them at present that rely on tickets purchases only

Chucking mygers may be futile as you could benefit next season
Yes I buy what I can. Use seat sub. Etc. .

The point being we’ve been at hampden 3 times in the last 2 season and it’s not been over 1000. Why now?

Club need to Explain themselves imo

You got allocated 5 away games this season?

Back